DHL Global Forwarding Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DHL Global Forwarding Business Analyst Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Jamaica, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

very professional, HR was friendly and responsive. planning was confusing, but that was because I was traveling and away during the time so it was tough to get a hold of them sometimes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. It was a contract position, no room for negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for DHL Global Forwarding

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding in March 2012.

Interview

The phone interview followed a structured form, beginning with a brief description of experiences and walk through resume. The interviewer asked specific questions about what kind of analysis were done in my previous experiences. Next, the interviewer tried to get to know my personality and my interests. Later, we discussed about company culture and daily tasks at the office. A week later I was contacted to do a skills test on data analysis. A week later I got an offer.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (London, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

I was interview my the person who would be my boss and the head of department.

The interview lasted for 3 hours and covered my work experience and general questions, i.e. why do you want to work for us, where do you see yourself in 5 years etc.

The interview went well and we actually agreed on a salary but they went for a sixteen year old girl for minimum wage. I was shocked by their decision given the experience required for the role.