DHL Global Forwarding Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 5, 2017

2.6

Entry Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (West Columbia, SC).

Interview

Standard "STAR" format.
    They acting you to describe times you've overcome obstacles at work and things like that.
    You can actually google this type of interview process to get pretty well prepared for it.

There is also an aptitude test. They don't expect you to get halfway through it. They just want to make sure you have basic reading and math skills.

ACC Desk Specialist/RFQ Pricing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Point, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (East Point, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

Best interview I've ever had. Interviewed by 2 members of management. Straight forward questions. It was a long interview but that's because we had casual conversation too. Expect the usual interview questions. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

Interview Questions

• How to you handle stress? Biggest failure and accomplishment? 5 year goal? Why did you choose this job?   Answer Question

Value Added ServicesLatin America Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Miami, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

One hour interview, half in English, half in Spanish. Interviewed with my future boss and an HR Specialist. The interview was pretty standard. We reviewed my resume and my skills. They asked me about some of the classes I had taken during my MBA. They asked me about my problem solving skills and ability on Excel.

Interview Questions

• How do you think about solving a problem?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied through employee referral, process took about 4 weeks. I was called onsite for the interview. The interview process was smooth and panel consisted of three managers, all of them were friendly.

Interview Questions

• It was a resume walk through, and few technical questions on my skill set.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Tempe, AZ) in March 2016.

Interview

Casual interview consisting of mostly behavior based questions, walking through resume. The interview was more of a dialogue, so it felt very natural. Dress code was business professional. They were good about following up with me within 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, walk through your resume, tell me about a time when you faced a challenge at work.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding.

Interview

One onsite interview only after talking to them on career fair and sending follow-up emails. With a HR and business IT people. Just regular talk about school work, personal interests and a few behavioral ones. The interview lasted for around 1 hour. Interviewers are all very nice and easy to talk with.

Interview Questions

• just regular talk about school work, personal interests and a few behavioral ones.   Answer Question

Entry Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (West Columbia, SC).

Interview

applied online, received email stating when to come in for interview , lasted about 40 minutes. HR representative was pleasant used the STAR. As usual bring in your resume they will ask you what you liked best about each job. What you disliked. I was pressed that if I did not say I was willing to work weekends they would not even consider you as a applicant

Telesales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter. Was set up for interview that week I believe. Thankfully I was very early because getting to DHL is a pain if you follow your smartphone map information. I am actually pretty good at interviews and sales - so this interview I felt awkward and at times I felt like I was inadequate.

Telesales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

pretty straight forward asked about experience and what I wanted to get from this job as well as what I brought to the table. it was very relaxed and very comfortable it was a good experience

Program Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and relaxed. I was not told much about the job duties but I was told about how the company works as a whole. The interviewer made it clear that he wanted to hire me and made me feel as if I had a future with the company. In retrospect, I wish the interviewer was more clear about the job duties as I am still trying to figure that out.

Negotiation