DHL Global Forwarding Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

DHL Global Forwarding Interview Questions in New York City, NY

2.7

Program Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Newark, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was quick and relaxed. I was not told much about the job duties but I was told about how the company works as a whole. The interviewer made it clear that he wanted to hire me and made me feel as if I had a future with the company. In retrospect, I wish the interviewer was more clear about the job duties as I am still trying to figure that out.

Negotiation

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Paramus, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. great meeting with Director and Manager. Background and drug test performed, heard nothing back. When I followed up, this was the reply: "Thank you for your email. Regret to inform that we have selected another candidate for this open position."
    This would have been thumbs up, even without offer, had they gotten back to me after all the checks. They seemed interested, but concerned about salary.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my excel skills, and situational questions. I don't remember specifics.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Global Forwarding (Jamaica, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

very professional, HR was friendly and responsive. planning was confusing, but that was because I was traveling and away during the time so it was tough to get a hold of them sometimes.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. It was a contract position, no room for negotiation.