DHL Information Services Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)) in December 2015.

Interview

There were 3 rounds: 1st with local HR which was over the phone. 2nd with group of other candidates, where our skills and knowledge were tested (paper based) - like an exam. And 3rd 1:1 interview with manager who was responsible for my future department.

Interview Questions

• How good am I in self-motivation   1 Answer

Associate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)) in November 2016.

Interview

1 hour with line manager and my future colleagues. They knew me from reception. I knew well the company so I was the best choice for them. The process was quite fast, I had 2 round of interview. Nothing difficult, if you stay by yourself and you enjoy working in team, you could make career over here.

Interview Questions

• They tried English- they were asking about my previous job experiences why did I applied...atc   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe.

Interview

3 interviews
    HR, Hiring Mng, Director
    General questions regardign Prince 2
    Case study

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe.

Interview

The interview was done with one of the seniors project managers. where we had a quick chat a the beginning and got into the questions later on. Most of the questions were based on my past experience and describing how i would handle different situations. Also how would i be beneficial for their company. Lastly we talked about my responsibilities and objectives.

Interview Questions

• How can your past experience be utilised with in IT industry?   Answer Question

Principal Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Face to face interview, not very impressed by the professionalism of the interviewer, even was very skilled, he questioned the authenticity of content of the cv. He also let intend that he want promote internal people instead hiring external candidates. They did not provide any feedback, even not negative, after 1 month from the interview, and reading previous reviews, this seem a usual habit of DHL

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)).

Interview

Hiring process had three round. first with HR- classicall question-why are we hire you...What is youer sallary expectation..., second with manager by phone about company culture and divisions-some easy technical question, third at DHL face to face very similar as second round

Interview Questions

• Very easy question like STP, VLAN, traceroute...basic networking   1 Answer

Technician I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)) in July 2012.

Interview

Very swift and reliable. First call from the HR staff, next week 1st interview with three managers by telco and another next week personal interview with the same three persons.

Interview Questions

• Free discussion with all of manager and potential senior colleagues   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe in November 2013.

Interview

Only one round with my future boss, network protocol, network basics (routing, IP addresses etc), ports, all in English. They will take you to one of the meeting rooms and ask questions about things you will use every day, F5 and Juniper things are very important if requested, but many colleague very promoted from lower positions.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe in June 2017.

Interview

First round was a phone call from an HR department about my qualification and motivation. Second round was an interview in person with a manager and one of the employees, where tehey explained what are they doing and what they need to be done by the person they are seeking.

Senior Applications Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DHL Information Services Europe (Prague (Czech Republic)) in June 2011.

Interview

Interview took place over 3 days during which I was passed on twice to departments that could better use my skills. This was done in a most encouraging way and was a great boost to my self-esteem.
    During the interview process there were on-boarding exercises demonstrating lateral thinking, team-work and initiative; where as they were not taking chances the days were sufficiently engaging that they were no hardship.

Interview Questions

• As part of the process there were several team exercises, one would do well to be prepared to take these sufficiently seriously; some people seemed rather 'put-out' by the process and these people did not all make it through the process.   Answer Question