DHR International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DHR International Interview Questions

2.2

Graduate Research Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHR International.

Interview

It was over the phone. Moderate call length but it was so effective. The way on the call was so friendly and nice. The questions were average, but they are searching for someone with good analytical skills, hard worker, and can work under pressure. In addition, they prefer someone with good phone skills.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DHR International (Chicago, IL).

Interview

At first they contact me by email to set up a phone call, a few days after they called me for the first interview and a couple of days after I had an interview at the office.

Interview Questions

• Questions about my background and experience with research tools.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DHR International.

Interview

Two phone interview and an in person interview. Took a few weeks for corporate to coordinate with the local hiring office. Expect quite a few phone calls. Have to interview with the local office as well as the intern supervisor, everyone was very understanding of college schedules and coordinating times that could work.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions were just about majors and interests, they did a lot of the talking.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DHR International (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was mostly behavioral questions. Asked me what I knew about the company and what I was looking for in an internship. Most of it was very laidback and it was meant to be more of a conversation with the manager than anything else. Asked me about some of my interests and also some team-oriented questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DHR International.

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone screening and an in-office interview. They asked very general questions about my work history and why I wanted to work with them. Overall, it was very easy and not stressful.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHR International (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

There was a first round 30 minute phone interview. It was not difficult at all, it was a friendly conversation with HR Director. Then I came into the NY office to meet with the talent acquisition director for a face to face final round interview. The interviews were 6 days apart. I got an offer about 8 days after the final round interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Confidential Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DHR International in September 2014.

Interview

Interview appeared to go well. Vice President said he would call me the following week. There has been no contact after almost two months Sent two follow up emails and voice mail. No response from interviewer. Not even a rejection letter. Very unprofessional. I would not deal with this search firm again.

EVP, Consultant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DHR International in August 2014.

Interview

Very straight-forward and results oriented. April in BD is perhaps the best recruiter I've worked with. She knows the DHR story. The management and recruiting team is very communicative. Great group.;

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There's no "special deals". We're all comped in a very competitive manner.

While I will say it was an "easy process" it by all means was thorough. I was just very well aligned ethically and with respect to my coverage space. Very good experience.

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DHR International (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2014.

Interview

Only one round of interview at the office. Very traditional questions, asked about education background, about short-term and long-term plans. Interviewers are a manager and a head intern, both are very personable. They are looking for shape minds and diligent workers, so not very challenging. The only challenging part is to get an interview because hundreds of people are applying at the same time. Follow-up is the key.

Negotiation

Summer internship is non-paid. Semester-long internships will be compensated.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DHR International (Chicago, IL) in October 2013.

Interview

This interview process is very manageable and quick. They want to know you are able to use computer proficiently and that you can learn quickly. Was not a very difficult interview and was not very informational, but behavioral. This job/interview process is good for freshmen and sophomores but would not recommend to upperclassmen in different majors.