DICK'S Sporting Goods Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DICK'S Sporting Goods Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.7

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in April 2017.

Interview

Fairly informal and friendly...questions from a preprinted guide. Very clear on job description, hours and pay. Manager was fair and gave me time to make a decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Morristown, TN) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was very laid back. The interviewer was the store manager for the new store and he was very friendly and not overbearing. I was asked an amount of set behavioral type questions and then a few sports-related, but still behavioral, questions. After the questions we just had a normal conversation and I thought that it went well.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in December 2015.

Interview

The first interview was with the assistant store manager who was very nice and easy going. She asked about my past in sports, past working experience, and other typical interview questions. I had a second interview with the store manager. He asked similar questions and they both wrote down all of my answers. I was not offered the position I applied for, but was offered a sales associate job.

Interview Questions

• How would you get people to do what you ask when you are not in a leadership position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Highland, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Highland, IN) in June 2015.

Interview

They conducted two interviews with me. Both were the EXACT same questions but with different people. The interview was easy and very casual. I didn't feel nervous or intimidated.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you gave or received excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Murrieta, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Got right in at time assigned for interview. After applying online, called to speak with manager and set up an interview that way. Only took 2 days for her to make a decision that was for another person.

Interview Questions

• What sports do you participate in?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in March 2011.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter and his assistant. They were both very polite and pleasant to speak to. They provided very pertinent information about the company and job, and answered all of my questions. Once done, they explained what would happen next, keeping me informed. All in all, a very good interview.

Interview Questions

• What exactly do you do for your employer?   1 Answer