DICK'S Sporting Goods Merchandise Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DICK'S Sporting Goods Merchandise Analyst Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

The interview process was very long. I met with 4 people over the span of 5 hours. It was divided into two sections. Each interview was only an hour but I was literally there half the day. The questions were reasonable but I will say that the Human Resources Manager did not seem very prepared.

Interview Questions

• What type of team environment do you look for in a job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

Took 3 months of follow up to get an offer. They had no standard questions or process. Very unprofessional. Missed appointments for phone interviews, missed deadlines for responses they had set.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Pittsburgh, PA) in December 2008.

Interview

It took several months after applying for me to hear from Dicks. When they finally called, we scheduled a phone interview with one of the recruiters where they asked me about my base salary requirements and experience. I then was invited into the corporate office for an intense afternoon of interviews. I believe that I interviewed with 12 different people (2 in each 30 min time slot - 6 time slots total). An offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were very hard to negotiate with. I was only able to get my salary raised 1K and was not able to gain additional vacation time.

Merchandise Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiter came to my school. Went through 2 interviews. One was real basic resume and experience questions. The other was a behavioral interview. Questions were in the form of "tell me a time when...." or "how would you handle... " or "have you ever encountered....". The second interview lasted a long time, and I think that the interviewer was tired of conducting the same interview over and over which made me less enthusiastic because I felt like the interviewer wasn't interested at all.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a group member who was uncooperative?   Answer Question