DICK'S Sporting Goods Running Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DICK'S Sporting Goods Running Specialist Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Lake Grove, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Lake Grove, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I was brought in a week after applying online. I first interviewed with the Team Sports Lead and had to answer basic "Describe a time when you..." questions. They were all pretty simple. I then instantly was brought to another room to take a quick 55 question pass/fail subjective survey. This was followed by a second interview 5 minutes later with the Assistant Store Manager, who asked me similar questions as the first interview then hired me on the spot after negotiating pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you feel you demonstrated great Customer Service.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Running Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods.

Interview

Very easy if you show you have exitment and energy.. They just want you to like sports... Do not be fooled into thinking you where chosen you are a monkey to them

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They told me a salary then called me back with a lower one with some BS and like an idiot I accepted anyways

Anonymous Employee in Frankfort, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Frankfort, KY) in August 2014.

Interview

Formal interview with you and department manger, final interview with you and store manger. They ask about 5 questions about the area you will work in, then they ask 3 question on how to work with others. If you meet the standards you take a quiz then meet the store manager.

Running Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in September 2012.

Interview

I applied online for the grand opening of a brand new store. I went through two interviews the same day and was hired on the spot, probably because of my experience as an athlete.

Interview Questions

• It's a retail job, it's not exactly rocket science. They ask basic questions regarding customer interaction, where you see yourself in the future etc.   Answer Question