DICK'S Sporting Goods Sales Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DICK'S Sporting Goods Sales Leader Interview Questions

2.0

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in March 2009.

Interview

Took a long time to get any word from the company. Once I was given an interview, I was talked down to because I had more education than the interviewer, who also had no experience in the industry. Most of the interview was about my resume, which the interviewer had not read over beforehand, resulting in a lot of repeat questions and questions that were answered in the resume ("Did you finish high school?" When I've graduated from college.)

I learned that their version of full time is not full time, and it sounded like there was no garuntee of hours. The job entailed a lot of what should have been the manager's responsibility, but did not pay accordingly. Now I know why the stores are usually so messy and the staff doesn't know about the product- they're too busy doing the job that management is not.

Interview Questions

• "Describe a situation in which you were a member of team."   Answer Question
  • "Have you worked in retail before?"   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Sales Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in January 2008.

Interview

Not hard at all. Ask the typical questions an interviewer must ask. felt like he/she was reading off the screen
    pretty hilarious