DICK'S Sporting Goods Seasonal Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Seasonal Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2010.

Interview

Called up to come in for an interview and spoke with one of the managers, discussed my previous experience cashiering, then had to call to answer some personality questions. The next day or so I received the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations, just took the job.

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Cashier (Seasonal) Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in December 2010.

Interview

I was called for an interview for a seasonal cashier position and I had the interview the same day because it was a seasonal position and it was already December so they were looking to hire right away. I went in and interviewed with a store manager. He asked me basic interview questions, such as why I want to work at Dick's and what I can contribute to the store. He asked about my college experience and also asked what I like to do in my free time. The interview was very basic and easy. I had to complete a 10min phone assessment test asking questions about stealing. I passed the phone test so I was offered a job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What can I contribute to Dick's sporting goods?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an irrate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.