DICK'S Sporting Goods Shoe Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DICK'S Sporting Goods Shoe Sales Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Shoe Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toledo, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods (Toledo, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Pretty basic interview just wanted to know about work experience and then asked typical behavioral based questions for example "tell me about a time when you had to be a leader/had to meet a deadline..."

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DICK'S Sporting Goods

Shoe Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DICK'S Sporting Goods in March 2010.

Interview

I applied online, it was a basic application, and at the end I came to a screen where I picked my interview date and time (I'm pretty sure every applicant got an interview). I walked into a hotel where the interviews were taking place and was interviewed by a manager. After an interview where he asked me basic questions and wrote down my responses he told me he'd be in touch. That night I got an email saying they were looking for someone whose skills and background more closely matched their needs. Why would they waste my time and theirs if they already had my skills and background on my application? That really ticked me off.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you imparted some of your knowledge onto someone else.   Answer Question