DIRECTV Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntington, WV).

Interview

It was a scheduled interview day where you go in fill out your information and wait to be called for an interview. They were extremely professional and put you at ease during the whole process. I was offa tour of the facility. I graciously accepted and was impressed with the professional design and the efforts to take care of their employees. Hoping and praying I get called to be hired.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in between jobs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Quick and easy. While waiting to actually getting the interview set up, it seemed like forever- but it took about 2 weeks to have an interview date to save. The recruiters seem very busy and overloaded. Just have patience, if they want you, you'll definitely know if got the job almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position?   4 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Meridian, ID) in March 2016.

Interview

online test and one phone interview and 1 face to face it was very friendly interview both times you had to do a skills test on your face to face interview which was not to bad

Interview Questions

• what was your worst that happen at your last job and what did you do about it   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Boise, ID) in October 2015.

Interview

Online application was lengthy, but also provided a glimpse of calls and multitasking expectations. Phone interview was what you'd expect (experience, strengths, their expectations re attendance, etc). In person interview was more comprehensive: role play a phone call, navigate the computer, etc. More in depth questions about sales environment, competitive bonuses, learning styles and best coaching methods. Feedback given and sought in interview, as well as during training about the process. It is key to be yourself, bring your own personality.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Aurora, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview was about an hour and a half with one person. There were many questions about customer service.... how would I? They explained the process and work week and asked me if I could adjust to the hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about diversity. How would I feel about working with all kinds of people.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Interviewed by team I would have been working for. Asked basic things like projects I worked on, school experience, work experience, the usual questions. The manager seemed like he didn't want to be there and had a bad attitude, but the other members on the team seemed helpful and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntsville, AL) in May 2015.

Interview

I received a call, answered a few short questions, then I was called in for a face to face meeting. Very relaxed, as they are looking for genuine answers. After answering questions, they sent me for a drug test. After returning, they offered me a job, and negotiated payment. Then went over when training would start.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Fille out online app then it a call the next day to set up phone interview. Not sure if I did well because she didn't ask to set up a face to face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when u have outstanding customer service   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

I applied online. The next day I got called to schedule a phone interview. I completed the phone interview a few days later. Then they asked me to come to do a in-person interview. I came to the front desk and told them I was there for an interview. Waited a few minutes. There were two people interviewing me. They were nice and very welcoming. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is you biggest accomplishment?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What have to done to calm down an angry customer?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I had to do a skills test online. I was called about two days later to set up a phone interview. I was scheduled for a person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate pay