DIRECTV Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntington, WV).

Interview

It was a scheduled interview day where you go in fill out your information and wait to be called for an interview. They were extremely professional and put you at ease during the whole process. I was offa tour of the facility. I graciously accepted and was impressed with the professional design and the efforts to take care of their employees. Hoping and praying I get called to be hired.

Interview Questions

• What did I do in between jobs   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Aurora, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

My interview was about an hour and a half with one person. There were many questions about customer service.... how would I? They explained the process and work week and asked me if I could adjust to the hours.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about diversity. How would I feel about working with all kinds of people.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

Fille out online app then it a call the next day to set up phone interview. Not sure if I did well because she didn't ask to set up a face to face.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when u have outstanding customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Boise, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a brief phone call to set up an interview. She asked about my job history 10+ years. I have been working for a call center for a year now, and prior to that retail management for 3 years. I am also a full time student, and I was not offered the job. I have nothing that would have hindered me from getting this job. They hired several people from my current job that are very young with little to no work experience making more than I currently make.

Interview Questions

• Wanted every detail of my job history from 10+ years ago.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Caguas, PR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Caguas, PR) in August 2012.

Interview

From the moment I turned in my resumé, I knew it was a great company. After all, I had the service at home at the moment. So I turned in my resumé and a few days later I got a call, they were interested, so they gave me a date for my first interview. A little far from home, but it was worth it. The central offices were the most incredible I had seen. There were so many cubicles and rooms and new technology, too. I did my interview with human resources and they were very generous. Days later I got another call, they wanted me for a second interview. This time at the offices in my home city. As soon as I arrived, I was told to wait sitting on this cushioned seat and to make myself comfortable...and so I did. The office smelled fresh and the lighting was just right. I waited not too long before I was called in for the interviewed. The office supervisor introduced himself and to the rest of the workers personally. The interview process was very friendly and professional; no jokes or unnecessary comments. Later that week, I was surprised with the news that I had acquired the job position and was given a date and address for my contract signing process and training, that would take place for a whole week before actually working. I coincided with the fact that I wasn't getting minimum pay rate, but 75¢ over. It was great. In end, too great.

Interview Questions

• My most difficult question was "What do you think your former supervisor would say you did wrong?"   1 Answer