DIRECTV Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Engineering Interview Questions

2.7

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV in December 2013.

Interview

There was one behavioral phone interview which was basically the usual. Next, there was one technical interview over Skype with a group of engineers. During the interview, basically whoever wanted to ask a question could ask. Not everyone asked questions. Afterwards, they each talked about the kind of projects they worked on.

Interview Questions

• You are given one egg, and access to a 100 story building. Find out the highest floor from which an egg will not break when dropped out of a window from that floor.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV (San Francisco, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

Submit resume for review. Preliminary interview with HR manager followed by interview with hiring manager. After completion of interview with hiring manager met with several peer managers and staff managers to assess comparability and fit with corporate environment. Followed by interviews with executive management.

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DIRECTV in January 2008.

Interview

My interview was not the best but subjective. Depending on the position that you are interviewing for and the highest level of education attained, then your interview experience will be unique to your qualification. Obviously an interview for the position of a technician will be different from lets say a software engineer.