DIRECTV Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Executive Assistant Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Email screen, then phone interview, same redundant questions that have no relevance to the position or your abilities. it was a dry interview the place seems very structured and not what I would be used too

Interview Questions

• Why have you been a temp for so long?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Started as a contractor and had phone interview then several one on one interviews. Took awhile to hear back but was worth the wait.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA) in September 2009.

Interview

I was initially contacted by a DIRECTV recruiter. I had a simple phone conversation to tell me about the position and an interview was set up. I had one interview with the person I would be reporting to. It was very casual but long. I spoke a bit about my previous positions. We spent a lot of time talking about our personal interests. Over all it was pleasant and easy.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked a difficult question. Mainly questions about my previous experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was offered the job on the spot. We didn't speak about pay right away, I talked to the recruiter about pay over the phone the following day. I was happy with the initial offer and accepted.