DIRECTV Senior Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Senior Manager Interview Questions

4.0

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV.

Interview

Was screened by a recruiter first over phone. One of the managers in the department conducted 30 mins interview followed by 3 separate interviews in person at Directv office.

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DIRECTV (New York, NY).

Interview

Disorganized. Unprofessional. Made to wait. No clear expectations of duration of interview. No clear path of role and responsibilities. From phone interview to face to face the position changed. The interviewer kept saying he was trying to keep me 'off guard' and 'on my toes.'

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was - how long did it take for you to get here today - as if my commute time was going to be factored into their decision.   Answer Question

The management team I met with was extremely stressed and kept talking about how stressful their job was and how business is declining. Additionally when I asked about training - they said there was none BUT I needed to be up and running immediately. I felt there would be no support and high expectations which would lead to failure.

Anonymous Employee in El Segundo, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (El Segundo, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I worked through a contracted recruiter throughout the process. The process required two phone interviews and one in person interview. Upon completion of the final in-person interview, I was immediately hired..

Interview Questions

• What would you attribute importance of data vs creative in a targeted marketing campaign?   Answer Question