DIRECTV Team Leader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Team Leader Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Englewood, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had pre-screening phone interview that went very well. The recruiter said the leadership team was excited to meet me. I went in for the face to face interview. They were about 30 minutes late taking me from the lobby to another waiting area. In the second waiting area I waited another 10 to 15 minutes while the panel was in the conference room belittling and ridiculing my resume (I think they should have picked a conference room that was sound proof). By the way, my resume was written by a technical writer so I really don't know why they did that. It was so unprofessional that I felt like walking out right then and there. I should have..... because I walked into that room feeling like the size of a peanut. One of the HR personal continued to question my resume to death. This was them being excited about meeting me??? It felt like a hostile work environment. I ended up writing one of the Directv executives with this feedback and never heard back so apparently they DON'T CARE how they treat people. I am really glad that I am not a customer.

Interview Questions

• They asked my why I left a job over 20 years ago. REALLY?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV in April 2012.

Interview

Long and drawn out. Seemed to pick the last qualified first to get it out of the way. Panel seemed distracted and not interested or seemed to share the same passion of the applicant. Would have like more time to have them answer my questions. Each time seemed better.

Anonymous Employee in Huntington, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Huntington, WV) in November 2009.

Interview

The interview was shared by the managers that held the interview. The interview was about skills and abilities with an emphasis on assessment and judgement.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiating.