DIRECTV Training Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DIRECTV Training Specialist Interview Questions

2.5

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2013.

Interview

A total of 5 interviews ensued (which is crazy for this level of position). Call Screen, Level 1 Manager interview, Level 2 Manager interview, Call Center Manager Interview, Peer interview. The HR person I was dealing with, although pleasant, had to be constantly chased down to get information as to if I was moving forward and what they would look like.

Interview Questions

• Asked to generate and execute a training activity on the fly. This was not difficult but was only given 10 minutes to come up with something.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DIRECTV

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DIRECTV (Boise, ID) in April 2008.

Interview

Initial phone interviews progressed well and I was looking forward to the on site visit when invited to travel for additional interviews in Boise. I made the trip for onsite interviews with the promise that the company would reimburse for half the travel/hotel costs. I provided required forms for reimbursement but the company never paid a dime in spite of repeated requests. In retrospect, this was foolish on my part. Due to this lack of integrity/honesty, I now do not nor would I ever recommend seeking employment with this company.

Interview Questions

• How would you adjust your delivery/design due to an unexpected business requirement?   Answer Question