DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.4

117 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bluefield, WV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Bluefield, WV) in September 2017.

Interview

Watch 20 minutes of sample calls, spent most of the time touring the facility , was asked 4 questions, went over resume. Filled out background check info, no drug test (HR said that she is giving a group of last 4 numbers in social security that is drug tested)

Interview Questions

• How would you define world class customer service? A time you went above and beyond performing customer service   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in July 2017.

Interview

after i applied online i received an email 1 day after asking my availability for a phone interview, it was a quick phone interview,the same day the send me an email to come in person for another interview.it was really cool,good work atmosphere,good staff,good trainer,its one of the best place to work.

Interview Questions

• give an example when you go above and beyond to help a customer? IT skills? Experience in call center?...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

First you need to complete several tasks in the computer, which takes like 1 hour. They ask questions regarding customer service and they give you multiple choice. It is very easy to complete. They also give you a quiz to see if you are bilingual. You will be listening to a fake call in Spanish and will need to choose the best answer from a multiple choice. This is also very easy. They will also do a typing test. After completing the computer step, you will have two interviews. The two interviews are very easy. If you are bilingual, your second interview will be first in English and then in Spanish. The questions in Spanish will be the same as in English, the only difference is that you have to answer in Spanish.
    After you finish the bilingual , if you pass, they will tell you that you are eligible to work and they will offer you the employment in that moment. If you agree, then you will have to complete the background check form, and other paperwork. When you finish they will give you a form indicating your training dates and schedule.

The first part of the training last about 2 weeks and the second another 2 weeks also.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a call center?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First you get a phone interview- if they like you they will schedule a face to face interview with a couple assessments. Everything is incredibly easy. Basically, if you have a pulse they will hire you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview the next day, and in-person after that. I was more than qualified for the job, and aced the interview, but no offer. I saw red flags when the interviewer had me wait in the lobby 15 mins before finally appearing, never smiled, asked basic-level interview questions we've all heard before, and took forever to write down responses. The guy acted like he'd rather be somewhere else. The whole interview dragged on for an hour.

No loss, starting pay of 13.50 is a joke and what helpdesk techs were making 20 years ago.
    Just another revolving-door call center that pays barely minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond blah blah blah.. usual lame questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview. Lots of questions about ability to multitask. Was given a tour of the site and was explained what each area was for. Made a stop by a picture that informed us about the possibilities of moving up.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest situations in where you had to say no to someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Hilliard, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 2 days later to set up phone interview for 2 days after that. At the end of phone interview a face to face interview was scheduled for 2 days later. Just had interview and job was offered after the interview. The interviewer was very informative about the company. After the interview received tour of facility. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with an upset customer and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online
    Called for interview. Asked basic customer service questions and scenarios of what you did. Took a tour of facility. Waited a couple of minutes. After was offered the job. Took background check. After gave me my startbday for training

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience do you have?
      How do you handle stress?
      What is your past job experiences   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

When I applied, I was required to do some on line practice scenarios. After the practice scenarios, I was contacted by a person from their headquarters in Denver who did a phone screening. I arrived at the interview and was given more sample phone conversations to listen to and then I was given a tour of the facility, followed by the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific instance of when you provided quality customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interview was fine. I was actually excited about working here....little did i know what awaited me...The environment is highly stressful. You are expected to do a billion things at once, with coaches breathing down ur neck.

Interview Questions

• Previous employers and skills   1 Answer