DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at DISH

2.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in July 2017.

Interview

after i applied online i received an email 1 day after asking my availability for a phone interview, it was a quick phone interview,the same day the send me an email to come in person for another interview.it was really cool,good work atmosphere,good staff,good trainer,its one of the best place to work.

Interview Questions

• give an example when you go above and beyond to help a customer? IT skills? Experience in call center?...   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview was quick and basic questions were asked. Ended up with a job offer on the spot and accepted offer as I needed a job at the time.

Interview Questions

• 1. Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

First there was a phone interview just asking me basic questions to verify my resume and to see if I would agree to 13.50/hour for the first part of my training. After that, then they schedule you for an in person interview at the actual site. Usually its whoever if free at that time - a coach, trainer, etc. They have a piece of paper where they have assigned questions to ask you, mostly just making sure that you'll be competent in following their tools for technical support.

They also take time to tell you the benefits of free tv subscriptions, medical insurance, and the like just to kind of get you interested in the job itself since it has such a high turnover rate. Most supervisors are discouraged from saying anything negative or say real-life stories because they try to get you through training before you realize how mentally exhausting the job actually is.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last job/How do you handle fast-paced work environments?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

First you need to complete several tasks in the computer, which takes like 1 hour. They ask questions regarding customer service and they give you multiple choice. It is very easy to complete. They also give you a quiz to see if you are bilingual. You will be listening to a fake call in Spanish and will need to choose the best answer from a multiple choice. This is also very easy. They will also do a typing test. After completing the computer step, you will have two interviews. The two interviews are very easy. If you are bilingual, your second interview will be first in English and then in Spanish. The questions in Spanish will be the same as in English, the only difference is that you have to answer in Spanish.
    After you finish the bilingual , if you pass, they will tell you that you are eligible to work and they will offer you the employment in that moment. If you agree, then you will have to complete the background check form, and other paperwork. When you finish they will give you a form indicating your training dates and schedule.

The first part of the training last about 2 weeks and the second another 2 weeks also.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked at a call center?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

Standard: online or walk-in application, interview, they either tell you at the interview or within a week afterward if you got the job. It is hit or miss between applauds on being ignored completely, however.

Interview Questions

• Level of call center experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone interview, in person tour. Offered position after passing background check. If you know how to use a computer you will be hired. Interview is followed by 6 weeks of training that are the real interview process and weed out the people that can't make it

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

Had to dress up to just take the basic computer assessment test. (during a time when you could not do that from your personal computer). Then had a basic/routine interview.

Interview Questions

• Why you think you would be a good fit for the position.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH in October 2017.

Interview

As with other reviews that are on here, the process is pretty streamlined and fast. The day that I applied, I was emailed to set up a phone interview time. After the phone interview, however I was turned down, which I didn't see in anyone else's review on here.
    Just be informed, you can be turned down after the phone interview, without being set up for an in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I anticipate doing for the job, and what was my prior work attendance like.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH in October 2017.

Interview

First there was a phone interview that lasted no more than 10 mins. Basically she asked a few questions about my previous jobs then went on to give me some background information about Dish. I was then scheduled for a in person interview. We went over my resume and I had to answer a couple of scenario questions. At the end of the interview she offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you experienced a technical problem and how did you solve it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview
    -went over resume
    -availability
    -pay
    -training

In person interview
    -listened to sample calls
    -toured
    - interview questions

Meet with HR
    Offered job contingent on background check which takes 14 days