DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Mar 11, 2017

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First you get a phone interview- if they like you they will schedule a face to face interview with a couple assessments. Everything is incredibly easy. Basically, if you have a pulse they will hire you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview the next day, and in-person after that. I was more than qualified for the job, and aced the interview, but no offer. I saw red flags when the interviewer had me wait in the lobby 15 mins before finally appearing, never smiled, asked basic-level interview questions we've all heard before, and took forever to write down responses. The guy acted like he'd rather be somewhere else. The whole interview dragged on for an hour.

No loss, starting pay of 13.50 is a joke and what helpdesk techs were making 20 years ago.
    Just another revolving-door call center that pays barely minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond blah blah blah.. usual lame questions.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview. Lots of questions about ability to multitask. Was given a tour of the site and was explained what each area was for. Made a stop by a picture that informed us about the possibilities of moving up.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest situations in where you had to say no to someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hilliard, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Hilliard, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call 2 days later to set up phone interview for 2 days after that. At the end of phone interview a face to face interview was scheduled for 2 days later. Just had interview and job was offered after the interview. The interviewer was very informative about the company. After the interview received tour of facility. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you dealt with an upset customer and how you resolved it.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Applied online
    Called for interview. Asked basic customer service questions and scenarios of what you did. Took a tour of facility. Waited a couple of minutes. After was offered the job. Took background check. After gave me my startbday for training

Interview Questions

• What customer service experience do you have?
      How do you handle stress?
      What is your past job experiences
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

When I applied, I was required to do some on line practice scenarios. After the practice scenarios, I was contacted by a person from their headquarters in Denver who did a phone screening. I arrived at the interview and was given more sample phone conversations to listen to and then I was given a tour of the facility, followed by the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific instance of when you provided quality customer service.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX).

Interview

The interview was fine. I was actually excited about working here....little did i know what awaited me...The environment is highly stressful. You are expected to do a billion things at once, with coaches breathing down ur neck.

Interview Questions

• Previous employers and skills   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter 2 days after filling out online application. I had to call her back 3 times over the next week to schedule the phone interview. Very unprofessional. I received an in person interview the following week and was not impressed by the facility or the employees. A lot of dirty looks from the employees and nothing seemed organized. When I asked what do they expect from their employees the only answer I received was "attendance." Which took me by surprise, since I considered that a given. I expected to hear more expectations and when I did not, I knew this wasn't the place for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on the website.

Had a screening phone interview shortly after to give me some information and ask some questions. An interview was setup.

Went into the interview and was given a tour of the facility. Answered some easy interview questions. Afterwards I was told they'll call within 3 days to let me know if I had the job. I got an email about a week later saying they decided to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What does good customer service mean to you?
      Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Overall took about a week. I applied online and was called the same day for a phone interview. was immediately scheduled for an in-person interview two days later on a Friday. was given a tour of the center and then led to the office for the interview. Was a quick interview, might have taken 10 minutes. Had an offer by the following Wednesday.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it?   Answer Question