DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2016

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

When I applied, I was required to do some on line practice scenarios. After the practice scenarios, I was contacted by a person from their headquarters in Denver who did a phone screening. I arrived at the interview and was given more sample phone conversations to listen to and then I was given a tour of the facility, followed by the actual interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a specific instance of when you provided quality customer service.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a recruiter 2 days after filling out online application. I had to call her back 3 times over the next week to schedule the phone interview. Very unprofessional. I received an in person interview the following week and was not impressed by the facility or the employees. A lot of dirty looks from the employees and nothing seemed organized. When I asked what do they expect from their employees the only answer I received was "attendance." Which took me by surprise, since I considered that a given. I expected to hear more expectations and when I did not, I knew this wasn't the place for me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied on the website.

Had a screening phone interview shortly after to give me some information and ask some questions. An interview was setup.

Went into the interview and was given a tour of the facility. Answered some easy interview questions. Afterwards I was told they'll call within 3 days to let me know if I had the job. I got an email about a week later saying they decided to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      What does good customer service mean to you?
      Describe a time you went above and beyond for a customer
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

In-depth application online: Standard format.

After I took a general personality and comprehension test. On the comprehension test it mostly quizzed me on my percentage mathematical skills.

The third and final step included a rather lengthy (in my opinion) explanation of dummy call center software where you are tested with two automated calls to demonstrate how well you can use the software after listening to instructions.

Interview Questions

• "What is your annual minimum total compensation requirement?"   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied for and was invited for interviews twice with this company back when I attending community college, and it was only the second I made it all the way to a hiring manager. The qualification process is rather rigorous than difficult; I went through some online training and get to practice some of the basic responsibilities of the position onsite. Bad news was that I must commit to being available to report to work 24/7/365/year which I couldn't due to my school work.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Applied online. You basically go through like 3 long assessments. Received a call a couple days later for a telephone interview. They asked me about my work history and stuff. Can i multitask. Name a time where I had to multitask. what i liked and dint like about my last jobs. Then scheduled me for an in person the next day. walked in and had to sit at the computer and listen to 3 call scenarios. They showed me around and then did a one on one interview. He asked me basic questions, name a time you provided above and beyond customer service, pretend i am a worker and he is the customer and try to sell him a product, etc. After wards I had to fill out a background form. Its been two days and was told I would hear something in 7-10 days

Interview Questions

• Enacting how I would sell a product   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alvin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DISH (Alvin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

They tested to see I was savvy with basic computer skills and math,then han a face to face interview with a floor supervisor who in turn explained the job requirements and the steps to rising within the company and how they were trying to compete and and overtake business from Directv,also was given details of the pay structure

Interview Questions

• Do you have any customer services experience   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Harlingen, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

I applied online and set an appointment immediately after I finished the application. Once I got there I filled out a small piece of paper with basic questions then took the sample calls assessment, after I had 2 interviews one with HR and another with a Coach.

Interview Questions

• There was many, but nothing I couldnt answer. I wish I would have prepared a bit more, interviews last about 5-10min each. Unexpected question: what do you take pride on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Columbus, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

Applied on line, took the online assessment, g a date for in-person interview.

Got to the facility, took another assessment this time had to record myself speaking.

Passed the assessment, was interviewed by HR person, standard questions most of them where scenario Q.

How would you deal with a difficult Customer?, Why Dish? etc..

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DISH in May 2013.

Interview

It went great. They were prepared! They asked a wide range of questions and really made me feel welcomed. They understood that I may feel nervous. They kept me calm.