DISH Field Resource Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Field Resource Coordinator Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2015.

Interview

There were 3 supervisors that wanted to know about my work experience and how well you get a long with people. They were interested in how well you can communicate and handle confrontation. Multitasking is required for this position. They genuinely seemed interested in my answers and not just asking because they feel that they have to ask the standard questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle being on your own in the work environment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty basic stuff here. Mostly, they asked if we were able to handle a lot of things flying at you at once.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate. First raise is not until one full year after you're hired, then it's 3% MAXIMUM.

Anonymous Employee in Chandler, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Chandler, AZ).

Interview

Submitted my resume online and received a call from a remote HR rep who conducted a phone interview. He was satisfied and set up a face to face interview with an on-site manager. I arrived to the location in Chandler, completed an IQ and skills test on the computer, and interviewed with a supervisor. Received a call from HR with an initial offer. They had me drug test and completed a reference/background check (they did call references). HR called with an official offer and I filled out paper-work and faxed it in before starting.

Negotiation

No negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in October 2012.

Interview

It was pretty straight-forward. Had a brief phone interview, then was invited to come on site. Met the hiring manager briefly then was led to a computer to do a Wonderlic test.

Afterwards spoke with the hiring manager, who was a really nice guy, who was unfortunately later let go due to downsizing. Dish has a tendency to lose most of their worthwhile management one way or another.

The whole process only took 2-3 weeks as I recall.

Interview Questions

• What kind of computer software have you worked with before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in March 2012.

Interview

Contacted by a recruter and went through basic screening questions. was given an in office interview with the department manager and one of the supervisors. Standard interview questions regarding missed work and previous experence. Was called back in for a 2nd interview that was more of a meet and greet with the other supervisors. A little while later I was contacted by the recruter again and informed that I was hired for the position and she wans sending an offer letter. Was then told she was mistaken and my background and drug test had to be processed first.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none, a take it of leave it situation.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Simply one on one interview.

Negotiation

They are desperate for people because they fire all the time. Real easy job to get.