DISH Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at DISH

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Pine Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Pine Brook, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I filled out an application on line and was contacted the following day for a phone interview. After completing the phone interview processes, I was directed to a website to complete a skill aptitude test for hire. I was called in for a face to face interview the same week and was hired the following day after my background check was cleared.

Interview Questions

• How to overcome objection on the phone   1 Answer

Negotiation

keep looking for better offers

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH in May 2013.

Interview

first on line, then an aptitude test, then an interview The HR rep will email you then call, its easier to get hired than it is to stay employed there. Be prepared to do a call simulation with an order entry program. Its all sunshine and rainbows in the beginning, but you won't see a lot of jolly workers inside its hard work selling by phone day after day.

Interview Questions

• none that I recall, they seemed to hire everybody initially to offset the very high turnover   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Procees took 5 days. The interviewer showed no knowledge of what she was asking, she kept improvising with random questions and wouldn't relate to the job or the company until 5 minutes into the interview. She then started to explain how usually the process takes 2 to 3 weeks and if I was able to wait that long and ended the interview after that.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a customer that shows an objection about our product?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

there was a panel discussion with a "cooperative project" to gauge social skills and communication. Afterwards a brief presentation ensued to just test your ability to relate past employment experiences, and finally a round robin style of interviewing to go over the position and give management a chance to ask questions.

Interview Questions

• you pick a personality trait at random out of a bowl and in front of the interview group relate how that trait is important in sales and how that "trait" was used at past employer(s).   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online and was called the next day, and had a short phone interview. Had a face to face interview 2 days later. Was interviewed by 2 people and then by sales manager. Basically was hired that day but received a formal job offer within a few days. Started a training class the following week.

Interview Questions

• Given several sales situations with a customer and asked how I would overcome the obstacle of the hard sale.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The only thing negotiable was the shift I would be hired for. I was told what shift they wanted to hire me for but was able to get the shift I wanted.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

at the beginning you have to apply online and pass all the assessments and scenarios, if you pass all the tests ,after a few days you receive an interview phone call, very easy interview over the phone, after that you will be offered to complete the application or assessment on site, after you finish the assesment you have another interview with one of the sales supervisors, if you pass that interview basically your in

Interview Questions

Negotiation

is commission bases

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

When I showed up to the interview I signed in and then was not seen or talked to by management for one hour. After speaking up to the security officer I finally got to speak to a manager on duty and I was told I was not on record for an interview. I showed him the email I received with the date and time I was to be interview and he said he would find out what was going on, I waited another hour before I got an answer. Over all the interview process was completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions simply read off of a piece of paper by the manager interviewing.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

called on phone, to weed out your voice maybe. came to office, pushy, try to keep you off balance. attempt to antagonize you, want to see how you respond to pressure and hostility. just try to keep cool.

Interview Questions

• can you work over 40 hours?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Every step of the interview was friendly. They seem very strict, but if you have the right attitude, you should'nt have any problem. Their questions are mechanized and general... just search the web for in Sales interview question and you'll be fine.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They pay what they pay.

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in July 2011.

Interview

Online questionaire and exam followed by a phone interview (pointless) and a face to face interview. All usually completed within 1 week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation