DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 14, 2017

2.3

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

A lady called on the phone for the interview. She was calling in. from CO. It was just ;preliminary interview, she called from CO office. The interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a. few role-plays well. few role plays regarding hypotheticals in sales.

Interview Questions

• position desired, basic info, salaryThe interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a few role-plays well regarding hypotheticals in sales situations. She explained the hourly salary, explained benefits and the training process to me. then she asked when I could interview.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

its an over the phone interview take approximately 10-15 mins asks you a few questions and scenarios and how much they will pay you also if you pass the phone interview then they pass you over for a face to face interview they will not accept rescheduling at all do be sure to tell the the best day that fits your needs.

Interview Questions

• do you have any pending vacations holidays leaves or anything that means you will be needing any time off?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Completed application online and received response by email to request a phone interview. Accepted request and I am still in interview process at this time. Overall it has been an average interview experience, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR questions, name a time you...what action did you take...what was the outcome   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

They really don't have one. U take a test and if you pass u get the job if you don't you don't get the job. Funny they had such a horrible fist quarter 2017 they should lose the test and hire sales people.

Interview Questions

• another stupid question after another   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Computer assessment was pretty simple with test and practice actual phone usage. Once passed you get a phone interview and then a 1 on 1 person interview where you talk about yourself and why they should hire you.

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

After filling out an application online, I was contacted by DISH for a phone interview. They setup a phone call time, and they were prompt to call me at the scheduled time. After qualifying me on the phone, they setup a physical interview. Before the interview you have to take several online tests and pre-training example courses. It took an hour or 2 to complete it all. At the interview they gave me a tour of the facility, and I sat down with the Sales Manager to answer some questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people to buy up to 3 times during a sales call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Not complete or detail oriented in screening or interviewing process. One or two rounds of one-on-one interviews are usually conducted. Typical sales related questions. Basically looking for anyone with warm blood.

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

It started out with an online assessment that took two hours due to technical issues. Next step was a face to face interview. This lasted four hours. They didn't seem to be prepared for my interview. There were two to three men to give me rapid fire questions and basically I had to sell myself, which makes sense in an aggressive sales environment. I then did some new hire background consent forms.

Interview Questions

• Do you object to working at least 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was very easy, comfortable experience. Don't be nervous and you will be just fine. Make sure you have answers to questions like, name a situation in which you had to helps someone in your last job, what are you passionate about, why did you leave your last job

Interview Questions

• If you get asked anything about if you like the arts, say yes, they like that their employees are interested in art.   1 Answer

I havent finished interviewing at some other places that offered better compensation

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I did a 10 minute phone interview. They basically just described the compensation and hours. I was scheduled for an in person interview the following day. The woman I spoke with was very nice and answered all of my questions. She explained the commission tier very well and in a lot of detail.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle objection?   1 Answer