DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at DISH

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2018.

Interview

Recruiter was very unprofessional, dishonest, and lie. I applied for Sales position, a day before Interview she said since that position is no longer available I like to offer you Customer Retention Specialist position. I said I am not sure but I like to get some info so she emailed me with info. I did interview and I did great job but 2 weeks later when I sent her follow up email; she said unfortunately you applied for the inside sales position less than 6 months ago, so we cannot consider you for the retention position at this time. you can reapply in 6 months. I said you must be joking you asked me for this interview and now you are talking about your policy.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make? Are you willing to work every weekend?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Very straight forward. Find out sales skills and communication skills. Let you fill in the blanks about your past experiences. Also let you see different situations that would arise in day to day work

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone interview within a few days. The lady on the phone was super nice and really gave me a good vibe for the company initially.

After taking their online assessment I was called in for an in person interview. The phone rep said to dress business casual and to impress. I went in for the in person interview and that's where everything started to go downhill.

The face to face hiring manager was in shorts, a t-shirt, and tattoos all down his arms. Not very professional for a guy who is hiring future employees. The interview was pretty tense! He seemed like he really liked me but the vibe was just way off from the beginning.

The interview is very structured and the hiring manager did not break script which made the interview feel tense and forced. Despite this everything moved along and I honestly thought I would get the job. That was until he asked me if I could work at least one day every weekend. I don't have a problem working a few Saturdays or even Sundays every so often but I was not about to sacrifice my entire life to work this company.

After I said that the hiring manager closed his folder and basically said thanks for your interest and let me walk. The hiring manager was a nice guy but the way the company operates makes me believe the work environment would have been terrible.

I don't recommend the company.

Interview Questions

• Lots of structured questions about sales and even a few personal questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Not complete or detail oriented in screening or interviewing process. One or two rounds of one-on-one interviews are usually conducted. Typical sales related questions. Basically looking for anyone with warm blood.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

A lady called on the phone for the interview. She was calling in. from CO. It was just ;preliminary interview, she called from CO office. The interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a. few role-plays well. few role plays regarding hypotheticals in sales.

Interview Questions

• position desired, basic info, salaryThe interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a few role-plays well regarding hypotheticals in sales situations. She explained the hourly salary, explained benefits and the training process to me. then she asked when I could interview.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

its an over the phone interview take approximately 10-15 mins asks you a few questions and scenarios and how much they will pay you also if you pass the phone interview then they pass you over for a face to face interview they will not accept rescheduling at all do be sure to tell the the best day that fits your needs.

Interview Questions

• do you have any pending vacations holidays leaves or anything that means you will be needing any time off?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

They really don't have one. U take a test and if you pass u get the job if you don't you don't get the job. Funny they had such a horrible fist quarter 2017 they should lose the test and hire sales people.

Interview Questions

• another stupid question after another   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Completed application online and received response by email to request a phone interview. Accepted request and I am still in interview process at this time. Overall it has been an average interview experience, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR questions, name a time you...what action did you take...what was the outcome   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Pinebrook, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Pinebrook, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

To get hired here I had to take an assessment and be interviewed by 2 different managers to give the approval for me. No problems pretty basic questions all sales oriented. Easy interview. I had to take 2 different assessment total interview and assessment process took about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• There were really no difficult questions name a time when you had a goal you had to achieve and how you went about doing that? Pretty simple questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation 10.00 or commission.

Anonymous Employee in Pine Brook, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Pine Brook, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

Easy. They just fill seats. It is a one on one to see if you can speak and are sober. If you speak Spanish you get treated better and put in the best team.