DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.4

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Computer assessment was pretty simple with test and practice actual phone usage. Once passed you get a phone interview and then a 1 on 1 person interview where you talk about yourself and why they should hire you.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

After filling out an application online, I was contacted by DISH for a phone interview. They setup a phone call time, and they were prompt to call me at the scheduled time. After qualifying me on the phone, they setup a physical interview. Before the interview you have to take several online tests and pre-training example courses. It took an hour or 2 to complete it all. At the interview they gave me a tour of the facility, and I sat down with the Sales Manager to answer some questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people to buy up to 3 times during a sales call?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

It started out with an online assessment that took two hours due to technical issues. Next step was a face to face interview. This lasted four hours. They didn't seem to be prepared for my interview. There were two to three men to give me rapid fire questions and basically I had to sell myself, which makes sense in an aggressive sales environment. I then did some new hire background consent forms.

Interview Questions

• Do you object to working at least 50 hours a week?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2015.

Interview

It was very easy, comfortable experience. Don't be nervous and you will be just fine. Make sure you have answers to questions like, name a situation in which you had to helps someone in your last job, what are you passionate about, why did you leave your last job

Interview Questions

• If you get asked anything about if you like the arts, say yes, they like that their employees are interested in art.   1 Answer

I havent finished interviewing at some other places that offered better compensation

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I did a 10 minute phone interview. They basically just described the compensation and hours. I was scheduled for an in person interview the following day. The woman I spoke with was very nice and answered all of my questions. She explained the commission tier very well and in a lot of detail.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle objection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied through indeed. Received call the next day from HR for a phone interview. Did online assessment and call center test online. In person interview with two managers that lasted 30 minutes plus each. Awesome call center environment. Said I moved to the background check stage and Id hear back the following week. Fingers crossed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in August 2015.

Interview

When hr contacted me to do a phone interview they were polished and pite. During the interview I was told by the sales manager that this job would be a big grind and that I would be so tired. I found this to be presumptious and rude. I was also told that I would be expected to ask potential customers to pawn their possessions in order to pay the cable start up fees. Very rude and high pressure.

Interview Questions

• Have you researched the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO).

Interview

You have to Complete aptitude test for personality and knowledge on site. Wait 15 minutes for an interview. Started a few days later. I think they may have changed this since that time. I believe it has changed to an online assessment and then two in person interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set commission plan. You make $30 + per sale. You can end up making 60000+ per year.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH in December 2014.

Interview

Dish seemed to be very quick on the turn around. I applied online, took the online assessment on a Friday and was in for a face to face interview by the following Tuesday. Interviewed with a very sharp young manager who told me the upside potential for the top 2% was a six figure income, which he had achieved in his first year.

Interview Questions

• If a customer that you qualified for the "right plan" told you she could afford it, but that the rest of the month was going to be tough, what would you do, or how would you respond?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none, 2 weeks training @ $10/hr then 2 weeks at $10/hr OR commissions whichever was greater

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Multiple interviews that are very combative. They try to get you to lose your composure. I understand why they do it; Dish customers can be very abusive and you have to control your temper.

One of the interviewers seemed quite racist and tried multiple times to make race baiting questions. The fact that I am caucasian made his efforts seem quite comical and unprofessional. Again, it seems to be part of the screening process because Dish employees are subjected to that behavior from their customers.

Interview Questions

• There were really no unexpected questions. It's the atmosphere of the interview that is quite unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation phase