DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

2.5

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

I did the online application and the online assessments. Then someone from Colorado gave me a telephone interview. She set me up for a face to face interview in phoenix. The interviewer seemed to like the interview. He went to get the recruiter to give me a tour and he came back and said to go home that they will contact me in 2 to 3 days. They may have more assessment tests for me to take. So I waited 2 days. Then exactly 72 hours later, I get a automated email telling me they are going on to other candidates. Have a clue. They Probably sent me home giving me hope of being hired and scheduled a automated email at the same time. I don't think it is fair and do not like the way they do it. Why is someone ok after taking the online assessments and doing a telephone interview but very quickly gets discounted when doing a face to face interview. What are you guys looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH in November 2010.

Interview

Asked situational questions about leadership, customer service, and if I had any sales background. Seemed nice and interested. Explained the job in detail and benefits the company offered.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you demonstrated leadership.   Answer Question