DISH Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Intern Interview Questions

2.9

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

One on one interview with VP of Marketing. I enjoyed that I was speaking with a VP as it made me feel important. I also enjoyed the questions that were asked. They were nothing technical, but they were getting to know you better as a person questions, which I felt were nice for an initial interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you regret doing in life?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Nashville, TN) in February 2016.

Interview

They came to our career fair, I went to an info session the next night, got called that night about an interview, interviewed the next day, completed out an hour long math/reading test that weekend, and got my decision after that.

Interview Questions

• What accomplishment are you most proud of?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

First there was an online application, followed by a phone call from HR. Then the real interview process started, consisting of online aptitude tests, a Skype interview, and a final video cover letter.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a 4 round process. Initially I had to complete a quiz before I will be qualified for the next round. Later there was a behavioral round, a video recorded cover letter and final selection.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH in February 2015.

Interview

Applied through campus recruiting. Got a call the same day to schedule an interview with hiring manager the next day. Got an email a couple days later regarding an online assessment that took around 75 min. The final stage was to submit a video cover letter.

Interview Questions

• Strength and Weakness. Tell me about a time when you asked for extra responsibilities.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DISH (Boulder, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

Had completed the general intern application back in January. Got a call in February about the interview. Did not receive any mail for the interview. Just received a direct call saying the interview is scheduled tomorrow. In the interview, I was asked very general questions. Nothing technical or specific. 2 or more days later, almost all the participants get a reject mail. The only 2 candidates who were selected also got a mail later saying that there were kept on a wait-list.

Interview Questions

• They asked me mostly from my resume. What was my field of interest, some behavioral questions, how much I was competent in Linux, Networking   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Bloomington, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

Very simple, first they meet you at career fair, then call you later that day to schedule an interview for the following day. Interview is pretty simple just a standard behavioral. If you make it to next round you will submit a minute long video answering 3 questions they ask you.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you showed pride, adventure or winning?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH in January 2015.

Interview

I made initial contact and submitted my resume with them at a university career fair. I got a phone call later that night to schedule an interview for the next day. The interview was with two people: a recent hire and an upper level executive. The interview was pretty conversational with a few behavioral interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time where you had to inspire a person or a group of people to accomplish a task.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

I met the HR in my college career fair and got a call from him the very next day. He asked me to clear an aptitude test to proceed furthur. I cleared the test and went for plant visit. I was surprised to see 15 more people for the internship position.

After a brief intro to all the mangers from different departments, we went for the plant tour. At the end, the HR manager told us that they will call for interviews. But the very next day, two of my friends got the internship offer.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Spartanburg, SC) in May 2014.

Interview

They interviewed me with other candidates. The manager gave us a presentation talking about the overall information about this company. Then we were taken to the plant to visit all the sections. We were asked to point out some of the potential safety issues that we could find and we discussed them.