DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Terrible unprofessional the interview questions weren't relative to the job very misleading​ job description once I was hired they send you to this training you don't learn anything related to your position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First you get a phone interview- if they like you they will schedule a face to face interview with a couple assessments. Everything is incredibly easy. Basically, if you have a pulse they will hire you.

Customer Service Representative Arabic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Flushing, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

phone call interview then face to face interview
    in the ftf interview first i met with Arabic girl and she tested me my arabic and english skills by giving me two paragraph two English translates to Arabic
    then i met with two hr and asked me normal question about my last job

Interview Questions

• what did you like in your past job and what you did not like ?   Answer Question

Satellite Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Jacksonville, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted for job on (1.dish website), waited 5days. Received a phone call, (2.over the phone interview). Three days latter, (3.In person interview). Next day found out they was going to continue with my hiring process. (4.Background check/drug),(be patient my process took 25 days). After, they scheduled you for your (5.training).

Don't be discouraged, if you don't get the job when just submitting on the (1.dish website). if they don't continue with you from there just wait, I submitted for the same job 8months latter and got the job.

Second times a charm

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH in March 2017.

Interview

Whew, where do I begin. The interview starts with 2 men. Okay they don't intimidate you as much as the third guy. As if you cannot do the job. Fine, whatever. After being talked down to I no longer wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfotable with telling someone to call their mother, father, sister, grandmother or friends to get the money to sign up for the service?   Answer Question
    • How do you take rejection?   Answer Question
    • How much money would you attempt to make?   Answer Question
    • Pick anything in the room and try to sell it to me!   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, phone interview the next day, and in-person after that. I was more than qualified for the job, and aced the interview, but no offer. I saw red flags when the interviewer had me wait in the lobby 15 mins before finally appearing, never smiled, asked basic-level interview questions we've all heard before, and took forever to write down responses. The guy acted like he'd rather be somewhere else. The whole interview dragged on for an hour.

No loss, starting pay of 13.50 is a joke and what helpdesk techs were making 20 years ago.
    Just another revolving-door call center that pays barely minimum wage.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond blah blah blah.. usual lame questions.   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH in March 2017.

Interview

apply online -> online assessments -> go in for assessments/interviews with managers -> didnt get past this point.
    i asked about the many poor reviews about the company and the complaints regarding the way the company treated their employees. I got an answer about the majority of the complaints being from lower level employees and that morale would be low given their job description. take that as you will... other than that pretty nice people

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Online application, followed by an online assessment. Then there was a phone interview which was roughly 30 mins, sort of a getting to know you call. The in-person interview took about an hour. It was great! They do focus on the STAR format for the questions. Great experience!

Interview Questions

• Describe an example of a time when you set goals for yourself in a previous position.   Answer Question

Field Service Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Wilmington, NC).

Interview

It was a timely process about 1 month. The process was excellent, the interviews were laid back and thorough. Very positive. The managers are all helpful and try to teach you so you can be successful. They also sent me to nashville TN for 2 weeks to get my certification.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Pretty laid back interview. Lots of questions about ability to multitask. Was given a tour of the site and was explained what each area was for. Made a stop by a picture that informed us about the possibilities of moving up.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest situations in where you had to say no to someone?   Answer Question