DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

958 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

A lady called on the phone for the interview. She was calling in. from CO. It was just ;preliminary interview, she called from CO office. The interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a. few role-plays well. few role plays regarding hypotheticals in sales.

Interview Questions

• position desired, basic info, salaryThe interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a few role-plays well regarding hypotheticals in sales situations. She explained the hourly salary, explained benefits and the training process to me. then she asked when I could interview.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

Applied through my university, interviewed students that went to informational session. Easy behavioral questions, some different questions asking things I hadn't heard anyone else ask but was easy to answer.

Product Owner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Met with a recruiter for a phone screen. Recruiter called 5 minutes late, asked me basic questions about myself, didn't really seem like she was listening, and then ended the call after 10 minutes to say they would follow up.

Field Resource Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

Assessment test first then interview questions. Very comfortable environment and polite employees. Arrive 15-20 minutes early and bring 3 copies of your resume. Have eye contact and stay positive. Clean, friendly environment.

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Initially, apply and test for the desired position, if you pass, you will next have a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, a in person interview will be next.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available? Can you work one weekend day? What salary do you require?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH in November 2017.

Interview

The first part of the interview process consisted of a phone interview with a corporate recruiter. She asked standard questions about my resume and experiences. She talked about the position and company as a whole. About a 45 minute interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why do you want to work for Dish? Couple behavorial questions dealing with employee relations.   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in November 2017.

Interview

its an over the phone interview take approximately 10-15 mins asks you a few questions and scenarios and how much they will pay you also if you pass the phone interview then they pass you over for a face to face interview they will not accept rescheduling at all do be sure to tell the the best day that fits your needs.

Interview Questions

• do you have any pending vacations holidays leaves or anything that means you will be needing any time off?   1 Answer

Screener Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

Referred through Staffing Agency. Dish contacted agency and scheduled an interview shortly thereafter. Met with interviewer and it was more or less laid back. Interview was 1 on 1 and took about 30 minutes. Feedback was quick within 2 days was given feedback that they went with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your organizational skill
      Why should we hire you
      What do you know about this company
      How did you hear about this company
      Why do you want to work for this company
      What questions do you have for me   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in November 2017.

Interview

This process was doomed from the start. I applied on their website for a Full Stack Developer position. I received an email from their recruiter to set up a phone screen for the Senior Java Engineer position (which I did not apply for). During the phone screen, I told the recruiter that I did not apply for that role which she understood. She asked typical background information and then told me to take their questionnaire test. The questionnaire was divided into 3 sections (math, english, technical). After this I set up the third stage which was a WebEx technical interview. The day leading up to the technical interview, I received 2 rejection emails (one for a Software Engineer II position and the other for a Software Engineer I position). I still did the WebEx tech interview which was a standard tech interview. After this step, I received a rejection email for the Senior Java Engineer role. At this point, I didn't even bother to try and correct them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you taught yourself how to learn an unfamiliar language.   Answer Question

Event Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview (followed by some on-line testing) followed by an in-person interview (again, followed by some silly on-site testing) a few weeks later and then another phone interview w/ another manager who wasn't able to join the in-person interview. HR/Recruiter was very nice and communicated well UNTIL following the in-person interview. In fact, over the next month following my interview, there was no-follow up at all, nor would he/she return my emails. Then, almost 2 months later, I get the standard "after careful consideration, we have decided to move forward with another candidate..." email. I was very put off that after ALL the testing and time I put into the process, that they went cold in communicating; I deserved better.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience   1 Answer