DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.6

Internal Auditor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Online Assessment first and then onsite interview. Usually you have to meet 4 people.

Negotiation

Interview

Was told to arrive 15 minutes early to fill out paper work, no receptionist at desk. Stood there for 10 minutes until someone arrived and told me to sit and wait. Interviewer was nice and friendly. They seemed more nervous then me. Standard Interview questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions were easy and most were multi step answers. They are looking for details.   Answer Question

Field Service Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (West Allis, WI) in June 2010.

Interview

First fill out the application/survey online. Someone will contact you within a week for a quick phone interview. Then the physical, drug test, then interview with management.

Interview Questions

• Pretty straight forward questions about your experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations, their hourly rates are set.

Dish Network Installer Interview

Interview

Interview Questions

• Does the company make you go somewhere corporate for a drug test or do they pay for it to be done On-site?   Answer Question

Operations Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First round is campus interview and then came the assessment. After pass assessment, 50 candidates were called for college summit at Denver.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

round 1 you have a phone interview and if you are selected for round 2,3 they will fly you in and have a face to face for 2,3

Interview Questions

• most of the questions are just basic questions howevewr every now and then they might give u a use case scenario and ask u how you would deal with this situation   1 Answer

Negotiation

start as high as you can and then you might end up where u actually want to

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

One interview, just filling out the paper work, after that the language will get tested (Your 2nd one besides english). Then job interview which is basic and easy!

Interview Questions

• A lot of situation questions like "how did you handle it when a customer or somebody screamed at you?"   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Interview

If your living and breath air, your hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

take it or leave it

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

telephone interview- asked about my ability to perform job duties (lifting weight, climbing, etc.)

Interview Questions

Interview

Single interview with Director and VP after submitting resume electronically.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

One telephone conversations regarding salary.