DISH Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Interview Questions

Updated Sep 19, 2017

2.6

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Completed application online and received response by email to request a phone interview. Accepted request and I am still in interview process at this time. Overall it has been an average interview experience, nothing out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

• Standard STAR questions, name a time you...what action did you take...what was the outcome   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

They really don't have one. U take a test and if you pass u get the job if you don't you don't get the job. Funny they had such a horrible fist quarter 2017 they should lose the test and hire sales people.

Interview Questions

• another stupid question after another   1 Answer

Inbound Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseland, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Roseland, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied online and three days later I had a phone interview. I was then asked to complete the online assessment followed by the in person interview. The process was less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to set a goal and how you went about achieving it.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

First you would apply online and if they like you they will call you to schedule a phone interview. Basic questions and afterwards an in person interview. They ask you a bunch of questions not related to the job.

Interview Questions

• They ask too many questions and my interviewer was too happy. They want you too sell their products thats their main goal. Its annoying because that should not be part of the job. They are looking for more of a sales person than a Technician.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a long and tiresome process which took many weeks to complete. After it was all said and done, I didn't get the job and they didn't have the decency to call me.

Interview Questions

• What do you see as important in a recruiting coordinator?   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

Three people asking questions which were normal and bizarre. They were behavioral type questions about how you handled things in the past. The questions were about leadership, conflict resolution, project management, and customer service. They wanted answers to be in the STAR method and was very routine.

Interview Questions

• If you were a vegetable, which one wold you be and why?   Answer Question

Bilingual Account Executive Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by 3 members of the hiring team. They made me feel very welcomed and they were very receptive. They showed interest in my experience and they did interesting and useful questions. The interview was very professional.

Interview Questions

• In what of my previous job experiences I had to wear more huts. How did I handle the multitasking   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Terrible unprofessional the interview questions weren't relative to the job very misleading​ job description once I was hired they send you to this training you don't learn anything related to your position

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

First you get a phone interview- if they like you they will schedule a face to face interview with a couple assessments. Everything is incredibly easy. Basically, if you have a pulse they will hire you.

Customer Service Representative Arabic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flushing, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Flushing, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

phone call interview then face to face interview
    in the ftf interview first i met with Arabic girl and she tested me my arabic and english skills by giving me two paragraph two English translates to Arabic
    then i met with two hr and asked me normal question about my last job

Interview Questions

• what did you like in your past job and what you did not like ?   Answer Question