DISH Interview Questions in Littleton, CO | Glassdoor

2.4

41 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview and hiring process is atrocious. It seems the company is more focused on gaining business intelligence from prospects. They seemed unprepared, rushed ("gotta get to my next meeting), the job scope and scale changed depending on who you spoke to and the recruiter was horrible at following up. Despite the horrible feedback I received about the company, I opted to interview to see if my experience was different. Truth is, all the feedback was spot on and more. I wouldn't work at DISH for a million dollars. If the recruiting, interview and hiring process is a testament to the company culture, prospects beware.

Interview Questions

• If I was willing to work 24X7 and be "connected" at all times.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

After filling out an application online, I was contacted by DISH for a phone interview. They setup a phone call time, and they were prompt to call me at the scheduled time. After qualifying me on the phone, they setup a physical interview. Before the interview you have to take several online tests and pre-training example courses. It took an hour or 2 to complete it all. At the interview they gave me a tour of the facility, and I sat down with the Sales Manager to answer some questions.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable asking people to buy up to 3 times during a sales call?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in November 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a joke. Not professional. I felt rushed to get in and get out of the conference room. Lied to me and said the job was a full time and permanent position.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel you could be beneficial to this company   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in September 2015.

Interview

I did a 10 minute phone interview. They basically just described the compensation and hours. I was scheduled for an in person interview the following day. The woman I spoke with was very nice and answered all of my questions. She explained the commission tier very well and in a lot of detail.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle objection?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied online, brief phone interview, in person tour. Offered position after passing background check. If you know how to use a computer you will be hired. Interview is followed by 6 weeks of training that are the real interview process and weed out the people that can't make it

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in March 2015.

Interview

it was nice but completely staged. however i can see the faces of the ppl now in my mind and they all looked miserable. can't really blame them. i tried to see what i'd be working with. it looked more promising than it really was.

Interview Questions

• can you fix technical things?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO).

Interview

You have to Complete aptitude test for personality and knowledge on site. Wait 15 minutes for an interview. Started a few days later. I think they may have changed this since that time. I believe it has changed to an online assessment and then two in person interviews on the same day.

Interview Questions

• sell me this pen. And what's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. Set commission plan. You make $30 + per sale. You can end up making 60000+ per year.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

Had a great interview and thought I had the job. Will need to wait to reapply. The recruiter misunderstood something on my resume I believe. I find so many companies have an overlap in their process and sometimes things get missed or information is communicated incorrectly.

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

This interview process was very simple by assessing basic sales skills and experiences. Role played overcoming basic objections. Talked briefly about advancement opportunities and earning potential. The background check took close to two weeks. The provided training was a two week training. Began making commission as of my 4th week.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have   1 Answer
    • How confident are you handling objections   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Littleton, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Littleton, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

Applied, got a call back about a week later.
    Met with an interviewer and was asked fairly basic questions, was taken on a tour of the call center floor, then took a virtual test for customer service soft skills. Was called back one week later with training schedule. Was a fairly simple process.
    Drug testing mouth swab done at random with job offers and background was required.