DISH Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Marketing Manager Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

Fairly thorough interview process, but got to meet entire team and quickly got feedback after the in person interview. Did have to take a set of assessments, but seemed to have passed as I got a job offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

I applied online and after a couple of hours of online testing, had multiple phone interviews before being invited out to Denver at their expense to interview. Went through more testing onsite and passed all tests. Then spent a second day with 8 interviews with various department members. Most interviews were hardly interviews -- more like they were checking for "fit". The individuals spent time telling me about what they did and spending time talking about the bad press they were getting as the worst company to work for in America and how it wasn't true.

At the end of the 2nd interview day the recruiter told me that they were moving forward with an offer (so my "fit" conclusion was correct) and the offer letter would arrive within a few days. And then.... NOTHING. No further communication or response to my calls or follow-up emails. Finally more than a week later the recruiter called saying they were "going a different direction" with no further explanation of why. Admittedly I didn't press the recruiter -- seemed pointless and the way it was handled told me all I needed to know about what it might be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• Hardly a difficult question in the bunch. Most everyone asked 1) why do you want to work for DISH? 2) Had I heard about the bad press they received about the company culture?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO) in March 2012.

Interview

It was okay.. HR is weird though.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Englewood, CO

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

Originally submitted my resume to the HR recruiter who I knew through a mutual contact. After an initial phone screen where I was told that I was perfect for the job and had everything that they were looking I did not hear another peep out of them. Part of it is is probably salary as they were insistent on knowing my previous salary as well as my salary expectations up front. Apparently what I said did not agree with them.

I knew going in that Dish Network tries to low-ball employees. But in this environment where you'd hope that companies would like to get the best talent available, and that Dish is just looking at the numbers, knowing that they are just going for cheap-cheap-cheap is a bad sign.