DISH Production Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Production Associate Interview Questions

1.6

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DISH (Spartanburg, SC).

Interview

Worked for the company in the past, i had spoken to a human resource representative. About reapplying but didnt get any feedback. Enjoyed working for the company and tried several ways to apply again.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Spartanburg, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

Consisted of a short phone interview and then in person with one of the production supervisors. After that I was contacted the next day via email for consent to conduct background check. Once completed I was called to set up drug screen. After it was completed I was contacted with offer of employment and date of orientation.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to make decisions without supervisor input and how did it work out in the situation?   Answer Question

Production Associate Interview

Interview

Takes a long time every time I give up on hearing back from them they call me for the next step just finished drug test today. Background is said top be the longest part to wait to hear results about did background lady week

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (El Paso, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Sign into security and receive a visitors pass. Meet the supervisor who will be interviewing you and receive a tour of manufacturing center, then a one on one interview with a production supervisor going over your resume and answering questions based on your prior experience and why you would like to work for the company and how you can contribute to the company.

Interview Questions

• What is one example of teamwork and how did you accomplish it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiating.

Anonymous Employee in Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at DISH (Spartanburg, SC) in February 2014.

Interview

easy going interview few questions didnt take that long after was a tour. a supervisor interviewed me. He wasnt too strict on much. It was a quick interview with questions off paper.

Interview Questions

• have there ever been a time where a supervisor asked me to do something?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in East Spartanburg, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (East Spartanburg, SC) in August 2012.

Interview

This process takes a month. It's way too long. From what it sounded like it was normal that they do this.

Interview Questions

• They ask you what qualifies you and makes you attractive to this job. Personally, I think this could be met with almost any attractive answer that pops into your head.   1 Answer