DISH Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Recruiter Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DISH in October 2013.

Interview

Coducted phone screen with hiring manager who was also the recruiter for his team. Met with him one on one for the interview. Takes some time to meet with other leadership in HR, but they were open to a hpone interview for one of the interviews due to travel. I coudln't really be considered for the role until i was in Colorado where the position was placed. Several assessments and felt like I was back in my senior year of high school. Very much like an SAT exam, but the logic assessments were the most difficult.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged and had to partner with a difficult business partner.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO).

Interview

Received email to schedule interview, phone interview went well, then sent an assessment, then sent rejection email

Interview Questions

• The questions/format of the assessment. I'm not sure if it really asked the right questions to make a hiring decision from   Answer Question