DISH Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISH (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

It was ok. I didn't like how forceful the 2nd person was, he basically made me feel like I wasn't what he was looking for. I'm not in the area and they offered me the job over the phone.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Normal, IL

Application

I interviewed at DISH (Normal, IL) in February 2014.

Interview

First interview was face-to-face lasted about 30 minutes. Mainly about behavior and tell me about yourself questions. Went well, not intimidating, then to a second interview. The second interview was to just go over the position. The position was offered at this time.

Interview Questions

• When people are shutting doors on you with no sales, how are you going to keep going?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at DISH (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2011.

Interview

It all started with a call from a recruiter. You are then asked to complete an online assessment which consists of some word problems, math problems, and analogies. After completing the assessments, they never called me again. I waited a couple of weeks and thought that I would just do a follow up call. They told me then that the hiring manager wanted to talk with me and scheduled a time to talk with the hiring manager. After speaking with that hiring manager, they told me that the Director was the next step. I met with the Director and wondered if they hired anybody there or just interviewed them to death. After completing the tasks that were asked of me, they then wanted me to come to the corporate headquarters and interview with more people. I went to headquarters and met with everyone and was interviewed by new people. I was then given more forms to sign with background check information and two more assessments which consists of the Wonderlic test and a writing sample. After this, I was told they would call me the following week. I never received a call and followed up with them. It took a couple of days, but I finally received the standard rejection letter. Throughout the whole process, they never called me, I had to hound them until they called or emailed me back. I'm in sales and I'm persistent - I can't apologize for that.
    After seeing the reviews of the company, I wasn't sure that I wanted to work there. I couldn't find a customer or employee that could say anything good about the company including the people I interviewed with. I think it was the best interview process to never find a great employee. The people that I would work with there were mediocre at best and lacked any zest. You have to wonder about a company that goes to so much trouble to hire an employee and still have the highest turnover in the industry. I did not have any aspirations of working there and was relieved to receive the rejection email. I did not even work for the company and I thought they were horrible.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in October 2009.

Interview

College recruiting. They came to the university and did an initial interview there. After wards followed 2-3 hours of IQ testing, then a flyback to Denver with a day of interviewing with all the company EVPs. Very driven company and loyal to the company.