DISH Staff Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DISH Staff Accountant Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Denver, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

very long, very boring, and they really grill you. It isn't a fun experience kind of feels like they are testing your knowledge the whole way. The two gentlemen conducting it were very odd people with little to no personality, showing how stiff the culture truly was.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DISH

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DISH (Englewood, CO) in August 2013.

Interview

I was contacted via phone by recruiter several times before the initial interview. Once I moved to Denver I was actually given the in-person interview. It was a long day of interviews with all managers in the department and assessments to take. Pretty informal, as they just wanted to get to know me and figure out if I was a good fit.

Negotiation

i was quoted a salary that they could provide but when I got the official offer it was $1000 less which made me unahppy.

Anonymous Employee in Meridian, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Meridian, CO) in April 2013.

Interview

Met with recruiter, took some assessments, then interviewed with hiring manager and VP. All were friendly, kind, helpful, and asked good questions. Very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions

• There are a lot of assessments.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated based on prior experience and they got me the salary I needed.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH in April 2012.

Interview

The day after I applied online and completed the assessment I was emailed by HR for an interview. I was interviewed by two managers within the department and then by the hiring manager separately. Also took more assessments during my visit for interviews. I didn't hear anything for a couple of weeks. Actually I was contacted by another HR representative for a different position and went in for the interview before I was offered the job.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DISH.

Interview

Was really good - nice ans strict, filter out the wimps.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They did not give me anything and did not budge. I was out of work so what was I going to do?