DISH Interview Questions in Tulsa, OK | Glassdoor

Interviews at DISH

2.4

WAH Sales/Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Initially, apply and test for the desired position, if you pass, you will next have a phone interview. If you pass the phone interview, a in person interview will be next.

Interview Questions

• What days are you available? Can you work one weekend day? What salary do you require?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

A lady called on the phone for the interview. She was calling in. from CO. It was just ;preliminary interview, she called from CO office. The interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a. few role-plays well. few role plays regarding hypotheticals in sales.

Interview Questions

• position desired, basic info, salaryThe interviewer asked me some basic questions and there were a few role-plays well regarding hypotheticals in sales situations. She explained the hourly salary, explained benefits and the training process to me. then she asked when I could interview.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2017.

Interview

Phone interview leads to a face to face interview then possibly an offer. The process is pretty quick. After the face to face interview there is a sales test they have you take in the office. It takes amaybe an hour or less.

Technical Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview consisted of two phone interviews with simple customer service questions and maybe one technical question and then one face to face interview basically testing your customer service skills. The Interview process was easy, the face to face is held with an actual team manager.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and what was the conclusion?   Answer Question

Technical Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in December 2009.

Interview

After applying online, I received a call back about 3 days later to come in and visit with a HR representative. When I came in to the building the ladies at the front desk were very casual, laid back, I assume to show that sort of atmosphere to people applying to the company. The HR representatives were very nice, and trustworthy. I had 4 interviews. The first was a basic interview, then an interview with a member of the management team from the floor, then an interview with the HR director and then back to my hiring manager. I would advise anyone applying for this job to DRESS UP NICE! They do notice this and make an effort to commend people for it. ALSO - Be conversational and nice during the interview, they will give you bonus points for that.

Interview Questions

• If a customer gives you a problem and you don't know how to handle it, what would you do to to handle that customer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. They will set what you make, and what you will work.. If you try to make any effort against this, they will retract the negotiation and will thank you and send you on your way.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in April 2010.

Interview

Initially received the phone interview with the HR rep, who was very friendly and seemed to be very involved in the hiring, but I later found out he wasn't, he was basically just relaying information. Took the online 4 tests, then another test before the face to face interview. The face to face interview went well, nothing too out of the ordinary. The employees here also expressed alot of issues with the time system, and how strict the company is on putting in time. I frequently put in 50-60 hours, so the hours requirement doesn't bother me, but the strict times of day seem odd for salaried employees.

Interview Questions

Based on the employees feedback on the management and the lower than industry average salaries.

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in January 2009.

Interview

Easy to get hired, go in fill out application and they will call you for an interview and hire you on the spot (as long as your background and drug screen are clear)

Interview Questions

• It is hard to decribe all the terrible things about this company. The only positive thing about the Tulsa location is they offer their employees free satalite TV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they offer you a job at 11.50 hr and you accept or decline

Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in May 2011.

Interview

Six month requirement in position, wonderlic testing and interview with management. You the. Have a waiting period in which human resources has to get comp committee to approve your position before its officially offers with a start date.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you had to deal with conflict. How did u handle or resolve?   1 Answer

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in August 2013.

Interview

IF you pass the online assessment getting the interview is as easy has setting up a time and date online from the job application itself. But there are also times where fellow workers have had to wait on a call from HR. Either way the interview process was easy.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about helping cusotmers   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISH (Tulsa, OK) in September 2016.

Interview

Apply online, take assessment, will be contacted by hiring manager to set up interview. interview held at call center by one of the team supervisors.once interview is complete there is a walk through of the callcenter. if interview is passed you will receive a offer on the spot

Interview Questions

• explain a time you had to deal with a difficult customer and how did you handle it   Answer Question