DISYS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 19, 2017

2.5

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISYS (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone screening process with their recruiter. General questions regarding your background experience, recruiting experience, customer service, and if you will be willing to relocate. After the initial phone interview they would contact me back to see if I moved on to the next phase of the interview process. I did not get another interview.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DISYS (McLean, VA) in March 2017.

Interview

I worked with Dayna Corona, an Executive Recruiter. It was the best candidate experience I have ever had. Dayna is a professional and a testament to what executive recruitment should be.

Interview Questions

• Any company that checks for fit within an organization is a company you should apply to. The key to professional success is being a fit for the organization you are going to serve. I was not only asked questions pertaining to my role, but had a personality assessment and candidate presentation to complete.   1 Answer

QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mc Lean, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (Mc Lean, VA).

Interview

HR contacted me via Linked In. We scheduled an in person interview. I completed the interview. Then followed up with them for maybe a month before receiving the job offer.

Interview Questions

• I got a question regarding a software program that I wasn't familiar with   1 Answer

Fast Track/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons Corner, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (Tysons Corner, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone call after phone call after phone call. I did a total of 4 phone interviews, a personality test/sales test and an in-person interviews with 3 different people. Not sure why they had to have 4 separate people screen me on the phone. When I went in for an in person, I met with the HR recruiter, an account manager and then the HR recruiter and manager of the program together. They laid out every part of the job down to the salary and benefits. Said I would hear back at the latest 2 weeks later. Guess what? It's been 2 months. I even sent a thank you email and a follow up email 3 weeks after the interview. Never once have I heard from them? Not sure the reasons, felt like the interview went well. All that being said, I'm excited to have accepted an offer to work for one of their biggest competitors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you succeeded in getting someone to buy something?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

first phone screen by HR . Basic experience related questions. why to join us, problems faced. why should we hire you etc. next skype interview. if you clear this then in person interview

Interview Questions

• basic Object oriented concepts interview. very friendly   Answer Question

IT Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISYS (Charlotte, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

For the interview they first did a phone screen and went over my experience. After I was invited to an in person interview. It was pretty much the same because the phone interview was detailed. That was the basis of the whole interview. Because I have done staffing before, the questions were extremely easy. It would also be easy if you have no experience, but know the industry.

Interview Questions

• What has my experience been in IT recruiting and what type of positions did I fill. This was to get a feel for my range in finding candidates.   Answer Question

Software Engineer (Quality Assurance Analyst) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through Online The process took 2 week I interviewed at DISYS
    communication was not very good .I was confuse about my next interview .
    Interview was easy and they asked about practical question about my work.

tell me about your previous work
    how will you develop framework
    test methodologies in your company

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DISYS (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

rather quick and accommodating to my traveling schedule at the time. the full-cycle took about 3-4 days (2 phone screens and 1 in-person). The headhunter seemed pretty genuine but on occasion would not keep word or follow up which was disappointing. Additionally, I didn't interview with the person that I was told (not something that was a big deal bc it was an opportunity to meet and greet), all In all I did feel the interview went well but i have to admit that I felt a little put off by the lack of communication between teams. the ATL office is also making a transition to another space (to their defense) However, I didn't feel they were as invested based on my experience. I understand business gets busy but great businesses don't confuse Business with Busy-ness.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself (Experience)
      2. Tell me about a time when you blew it. how did you reaction?
      Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DISYS (Raleigh, NC) in October 2015.

Interview

Was low key looking over my resume and asking questions about my experience. We talked about the call center experience as well as the matrix of the call center. We discussed health care and the differences of my old job versus this new job.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a staffing firm who set me up with a phone interview with the hiring manager. The interview went very well. I followed up with a face to face interview and also met some of the internal staff. I chose to not proceed any further with my candidacy, as it wasn't a right fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard related to a sales position in a staffing company.   Answer Question