DISYS Fast Track/Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Fast Track/Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tysons, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DISYS (Tysons, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone call after phone call after phone call. I did a total of 4 phone interviews, a personality test/sales test and an in-person interviews with 3 different people. Not sure why they had to have 4 separate people screen me on the phone. When I went in for an in person, I met with the HR recruiter, an account manager and then the HR recruiter and manager of the program together. They laid out every part of the job down to the salary and benefits. Said I would hear back at the latest 2 weeks later. Guess what? It's been 2 months. I even sent a thank you email and a follow up email 3 weeks after the interview. Never once have I heard from them? Not sure the reasons, felt like the interview went well. All that being said, I'm excited to have accepted an offer to work for one of their biggest competitors.

Interview Questions

• Tell me one time you succeeded in getting someone to buy something?   Answer Question