DJO Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DJO Global Interview Questions

2.7

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DJO Global (Vista, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Went fast initially (applied 1 day, got a call the next, then was requested to come on site on the 3rd day). Went there and met the team. The Engineering managers came off as arrogant know-it-alls and asked questions incorrectly (one Engineer was trying to ask about about finding the right channels, but he worded the question to make it sound like he was asking about regulations).

The people in the office looked miserable in a sea of cubicles. Said they would call within a few weeks either way. HR went silent after the on site interview. Never got an email back yet (currently 3 months later).

Interview Questions

• Did HR tell you how much money this role pays yet?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at DJO Global.

Interview

4 different steps
    2 months roughly
    Required outside research to be able to understand the position and its duties. Talked with a total of 3 different people throughout 4 different interviews.

Planning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DJO Global (Vista, CA).

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen with HR - the HR representative was amazing. She gave a great company overview, and was very friendly & easy to interact with. After this, I had 2 rounds of face to face interviews (For the scheduling of these the company expected you to drop what you were doing and be available immediately which is rarely realistic when you are currently employed). Each time I came to office I interviewed with multiple people. I give a neutral on the interview process because some people were great, and others were not. I say they were not because they were late for their time slot, had not even read my resume/didn't have a copy of it, etc. I find that to be disrespectful and a waste of both of our time.

Interview Questions

• How did you go about developing new metrics at a previous company?   Answer Question

Product Leadership Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at DJO Global (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with HR, and hiring manager. Initially was well run, but then communication was sporadic. Within a 10 day-period an offer was made to fly me in for interview, then silence.

Interview Questions

• Typical HR general questions, more specific job tasks from hiring manager.   Answer Question

Lieutenant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DJO Global (Saint Paul, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

it is a long process to hear about an interview, I have submitted my resume but they are slow to respond. I am not sure if is the hiring manager or the recruiter. I hope to hear back on my resume soon. I will knock their socks off once I am able to go in for an interview.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plainfield, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DJO Global (Plainfield, IN) in July 2015.

Interview

I was asked how much I was currently earing and how much I was looking for. I was offered the position however it was 4.00 an hour less than I was currently making. I wish they would have told me before I took time off work and went through 3 interviews.

Interview Questions

They wanted to pay much less than I was currently making.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DJO Global (South Seattle, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Started with brief phone interview with a recruiter in their corporate office who referred me on to a local district manager in the recovery sciences area. Then had face to face meeting with local district manager at a hotel. Had set questions he had to ask and he took time to write down answers while you give them. Gave time for me to ask questions and getting better understanding of what the job entailed.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DJO Global.

Interview

An initial call to review CV, then a F2F interview with the general manager (informal and more focus on general aspects, job description and expectation). 1 month after another F2F interview with the Director manager, 1 week later a formal proposal came and 5 weeks later got the confirmation of starter day.

Interview Questions

• 5 Strengths and 5 weaknesses.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DJO Global (Detroit, MI) in May 2015.

Interview

quick, concise and to the point. the manager was very helpful because he had come from the same background i had. He knew the right questions to ask and gave me a chance

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at DJO Global.

Interview

You start with a phone interview with their recruiter. Then you will be asked in for a 20-40 minute interview with the hiring manager. They will ask the usual questions, strengths & weaknesses, previous work experience, etc. They look to fill the positions quickly. The people I met with were relatable, they didn't do any trick questions. The interview is fairly straight forward.