DLA Piper Interview Questions in Palo Alto, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLA Piper (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

The interviewing process appears to be lazy and disconnected from the human element. The firm states on its website that "We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality and value to our clients. We achieve this through practical and innovative legal solutions that help our clients succeed. We deliver consistent services across our platform of practices and sectors in all matters we undertake." But they don't strive to achieve the same goals in their recruitment process or their recruitment team. I was interviewed by video, then with two people from the firm and then, nothing. No follow up at all. When I followed up with the recruitment team, no response. I sent another email to ask if I was still under consideration for the position and was told "you are still being considered for the position" but for the most part don't call us we will call you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a situation that was difficult to deal with and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Paralegal Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DLA Piper (Palo Alto, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process was done by submitting my resume and then contacted by HR department with a video interview, and then I was contacted to proceed to the next steps.
    The next steps were that you had to complete the company's test assessments.
    Then upon comlpetion of the tests you will be notified if they are interested in moving forward

Legal Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at DLA Piper (Palo Alto, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Quite excessive. First phone screening, then written assessment tests, and then several face-to-face interviews with a team. I have successfully passed all the stages, and was told that out of all I am the strongest candidate, and they only needed to complete the background check in order to start work. The background check took 3 weeks (because of the holidays and out of country experience). When I called to check the status on my background check, I was told the office decided to move on with other candidate. Very unprofessional and inappropriate practice for such a global firm..

Interview Questions

• All normal questions for this position   2 Answers