DLF Pramerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLF Pramerica Interview Questions

2.1

Senior Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amritsar (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (Amritsar (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process is not so stringent.But the interviewee should be well prepared about his achievements and intent.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (Chandigarh (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

It started when I received a call from one of the HR executives advising me that the position for Sales Manager is open. The executive gave a brief description of the role followed by when I should come in for the interview. However the Salary package was not mentioned.
    On the designated day I was to meet the brach head, The Managing Partner. The gentleman started off by asking me to say something about myself; the most common question. As I began, he stopped me in the mid focusing on the fact that I was a Masters degree from abroad. From there on it was pretty straight forward. He asked me what do I know of Life Insurance company in general followed by why have I chosen this field. He then described the clientele saying it could range from a Pan-Wala to a Businessman. Finally I was asked to fill a form known as the SN-40. i.e to list at least 40 probable contacts through whom I could sell Policies. I was to return with the form asap and meet the Regional Head.
    The Regional Head did not look at the SN-40 for some reason. He briefly described the company and its competitors and asked me why do I think I would be successful in this role.
    Well I was told that I have got the job in the next 10 minutes.
    The office appeared nice and not that busy at the time. Probably the reason being that about 20 people were in Goa for a trip arranged by the company. It looked there was not much pressure among the people present there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you choose to be in this industry in India given that you have worked abroad for the last 3 years?   1 Answer

The package was not that attractive given the hardcore sales nature of the job. The company policy also dictated that the Managing Partner was to visit my house which I was not comfortable with.

Life Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

personal interview by sales manager of the company then final interview with area sales manager

Interview Questions

• how will you convince a customer for buying our insurance product who have his whole family already insured ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

stipend depends on sales

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (New Delhi (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

It was campus interview and in the process they first have the computer test which included sales skills and aptitude test. Then have the case study round and finally had one to one interview rounds. Three persons were present on panel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

being a campus we didn't had option to negotiate on terms of package

Office Head Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica in June 2011.

Interview

The whole set of interview was intresting as they have covered almost every concer portion.

Interview Questions

• what would se yourself after 5 years   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

The Hiring HR is not qualified to ask the basic questions. They ask you how you take time out of your work and manage work-life balance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They are hard nut to crack.

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ludhiana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DLF Pramerica (Ludhiana (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

There was a test conducted by Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA), the administrative agency of Government of India for insurance sector supervision and development, which we have to clear to become an licensed insurance agent for minimum 3 years.