DLH Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at DLH Solutions

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at DLH Solutions

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (North Charleston, SC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview covered pertinent information regarding pay, benefits, responsibilities, safety etc. I was given a tour while on site with brief explanations of the entire process. I was informed that computer training exercises must be completed prior to receiving an active assignment on the floor.

Interview Questions

• Are you capable of meeting the demands of a highly paced automation setting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be completely prepared to contribute a robust effort to maintain product integrity and demand.

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Charleston, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was more like an orientation. Started paperwork immediately after a brief tour & observation of job duties. Thorough application process with fingerprint background check and on the spot drug test results.

Interview Questions

• Do I have experience as a Pharmacy Technician   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Tucson, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

basic interview, asked name, asked why I would qualify for job, asked about experience and job history, asked about strengths and weaknesses. Asked about College, asked if I was certified or if I would be taking the PTCB exam soon,

Interview Questions

• What are my strengths and weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

it was good.

Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Charleston, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (North Charleston, SC).

Interview

As long as you can pass a drug test and a background check you will get hired.You get a tour then take a test on the computer about drug use

N/A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Silver Spring, MD) in June 2017.

Interview

This interview process was long. I sat down with two people and they grilled me for an entire hour and then told me that they were still interviewing other people.

Interview Questions

• describe a time when you ran into a difficult situation. And what did you do   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Lancaster, TX).

Interview

You get called in for an interview. You get showed around, and you fill out paper work. Take a photo for badge if you are hired.You have to take a personality test, and later a drug test.

Shipper/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leavenworth, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Leavenworth, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

I applied, had to fill out quite a stack of paperwork as the job is for a government contractor. Got the call for what they call an "interview" which is really just an online quiz to make sure you aren't an alcoholic, don't do drugs, can be on time, and are not aggressive. Then I was given a tour and given my orientation date.

Interview Questions

• Do you think you could do this job for 7 hours a day with one 15 minute break and always be on time?   Answer Question

Shipper/Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Murfreesboro, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DLH Solutions (Murfreesboro, TN) in August 2016.

Interview

I went in to fill out a paper application and do a questionnaire online. I was called a week later to come back for fingerprints. This is for a Second shift shipper/packet position. I don't know if this will be the last step in the hiring process as I have not been interviewed or taken a drug test.