DLT Solutions Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DLT Solutions Marketing Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DLT Solutions.

Interview

Went through my first phone interview with a recruiter. Set up a time to call back for further instructions. Come to find out that recruiter was a consultant and her contract was not renewed. New recruiter was initially very nice. Called right away and set up a time for me to meet with the staff in the next week. Went into the interview and met with many people. Recruiter came back and said she wanted me to meet with the VP- she said she would follow up when VP was in office for a time. Never heard from recruiter again. Tried calling for a week and the mailbox was full and not accepting voice mails. Tried email and no response. I have no problem if I didn't get the job or they were pursuing other candidates. I just felt it was not professional to say they are setting up another interview with you and then never ever respond. Despite the situation- the staff I interviewed with were very friendly and nice. I hope others have a better experience with more communication on the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for DLT Solutions

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DLT Solutions (Herndon, VA) in March 2012.

Interview

I had my resume forwarded by a current DLT employee in the Sales department to send to Marketing. I was contacted by a recruiter about a week later to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was less than an hour- we chatted about the role, why I'm looking, pretty basic questions. I had already interviewed with a Recruiter for a Marketing position about 2 months earlier so the phone interview was shorter than normal.

I was contacted for an on-site interview 4 days after the phone screen. My availability at the time was limited and they stuck to the day of my choice but did not comply with my interview time request so I had to take a half day. I also had to follow up multiple times with the Recruiter to find out specifics of who I was meeting, who to ask for when I came on-site and what to bring with me. At my interview, I met with the Recruiter, Marketing Manager and VP of Marketing. Overall, not a difficult interview but was not chosen as the selected candidate.

I think that while the Recruiter and my interviewers were responsive, I had to follow up on many occasions to get the finer details- length of the interview, interviewers and had to follow up on the result of my interview.

Interview Questions