DMA Interview Questions in Indianapolis, IN | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2016

2.5

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMA (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online to DMA. Less than a week later, I was invited for an onsite interview. I show up for the interview, granted it was on casual Friday, but my interviewers were in jeans and sweatshirts. I felt very overdressed. They spent a lot of time explaining the company, and then they asked me a few questions. Then there was time for me to ask them questions. Eventually he told me I was qualified for the position but they needed someone immediately, and I still had a couple months until graduation.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DMA (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

I spoke to a recruiter in person at a job fair. I was contacted via email with positions that suit my skills. They set up an interview. I had one interview and within a week received a call with an offer.

Associate Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMA (Indianapolis, IN) in September 2012.

Interview

Got my resume in the door through a friend. Received a call from a recruiter from Fort Wayne, Indiana. Setup interview about a week later. First interview was panel style (three mid level managers) followed by the head of the group one on one interview. The process took about two hours and overall left a very good impression.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral style interview questions. Near the end of the interview more conversational. I suspect looking for a cultural fit.   Answer Question

Tax Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DMA (Indianapolis, IN) in March 2012.

Interview

Equivalent to any other company. Began with generic questions via phone interview from HR, second phone interview with hiring manager, and then moved on to face to face with several members of the hiring team.