DMC Atlanta Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

2.2

61 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Hirevue, Phone interview, then in person. Very easy. They will split you off with an individual Account Manager to explain the process at DMC. They will get back to you within a couple days of the initial Hirevue video interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you think will be the most difficult part of the job?   1 Answer

Nov 6, 2017

Hi there reviewer, thanks for the detail and time you spent throughout our interview process!! Your insight will help future interviewees at DMC Atlanta. Best of luck in your future endeavors!

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Very quick to call back, the recruiter was super friendly and immediately sent a link to participate in a HireVue interview - which is basically a series of video recordings.

The next step is a quick phone interview where you can ask the hiring manager any questions you have. They do review your videos and get to know you a bit.

The third step is an in-person interview, which lasts about 3 hours. You get to the office and are assigned a person to shadow, they show you the office set-up and culture, and then they take you out to the retail location (Walmart) where you'd be selling products to people. They show you a pitch and explain the script and your approach when selling to passersby. After asking you a couple of questions, they gauge whether you'd be successful in the position and let you go. They relay your performance to the CEO who calls you a couple hours later to let you know whether or not you've gotten the job.

This is a sales job. Even when you work up in the company and become a manager/operator, you will be managing/operating a sales company. I wouldn't choose this job if you are not at least somewhat passionate about sales or talking to people. The office really is high-energy and they seem like a great group of people.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you think are required of a good leader?   Answer Question
    • What are three personality traits you exhibit that make you a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Nov 2, 2017

Reviewer,

We love the detail you put into this review and wanted to thank you for all of the time you invested in our interview process. We really commend that you know exactly what you want... More

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through Ziprecruiter and the company reached out to me to do an interview on HireView. It was first time for me doing a video interview. Very quick with results!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 30, 2017

Dear interviewer, although we did not move forward with the interviewing process we appreciate you taking the time to review us! We’re so glad you also liked the HireVue process. Best of luck with... More

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First, I had a phone interview that completely let me know about the job and then was later asked to visit the company and see what DMC is all about.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Jun 21, 2017 – President

Thank you! This is how we do it - in-depth, transparent phone interview followed by a 3 hour immersion in our culture. We want you to SEE and FEEL what it's like to be part of the team. As we tell... More

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in April 2017.

Interview

Very random, went to the office and was paired up with one of the assistant managers. Went out to lunch with her and her team. Afterwards we went to Walmart to see how the selling process would be.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 30, 2017

Dear Reviewer, Thank you for taking the time to review the interviews you experienced here at DMC Atlanta. Although you found the interview process to be random, we try to make it as straightforward... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Basically first the recruiters/ Tia contacted me and then I did a hireview ( video interview) after I passed that, Rae contacted me we did a phone interview, after passing that as well I was invited in for the second interview. On of the Assistant managers did my interview and after that we went to a retail store to see how they close clients.
    All my questions were answered and even though my start date was three months after (due to college graduation) I was still excited about the interview process. They left such a great impression on me that I started working there right after finishing graduate school.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe the big picture/ long run of this job to your friends and family?   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2017

Reviewer -

This feedback is awesome! We wanted to thank you for the time you took to share your experience and paint a clear picture of what interviewing at DMC Atlanta is like. Congrats on your... More

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a three step interview process: Video Interview, Phone Interview, and a Job Shadowing interview. It was a short process as well. The first two interview were within a 3 day period. The staff is welcoming and super nice. They are all easy. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Dec 27, 2016 – President

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, had a screening phone interview, then Hirevue interview, then phone interview with one of the owners. The next step was a shadow interview and that I ultimately declined. This company sells Direct TV services at Walmart with minimal compensation and has no interest in your education or experience level. If you have a college degree do not waste your time on this company because there are better opportunities that include healthcare benefits, and better compensation. Overall seems like nice people to work for if you don't have any training, or education.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
      Describe yourself in 5 words?
      Tell me about past work experiences.   Answer Question

Nov 19, 2016 – President

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and for the kind words about our people. I would, however, like to take a moment to address 2 of the OPINIONS (note - not facts) stated in... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not long at all. I got a call and the next day I was scheduled for an interview. They told me on the spot that they wanted to bring me on board which I loved. I received training and immediately started working in my field. Great company I highly suggest consideration of applying here to anyone that is doubtful.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Oct 1, 2017

We love seeing this kind of review! We look to do our absolute best to make sure the interview process goes smoothly! Welcome to the team!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received an email and a phone call from a nice person on the phone and invited me to connect during an interview. After few minutes only, asking a lot of questions on my end regarding what the role would be, I understood that the role was far off to what I was looking for and nicely declined. Any person with a degree, great experiences, international background and a desire to grow, I advise not to apply to this company where you would feel like selling ice in the north pole. At least the first step of the interview process taught me how important it is to ask questions in order not to waste your time, which is as valuable as the company's time. In other words and to summarize all the above, an account manager role is in fact an in store sales associate role, commission based, but they simply disguise the role title to make it seem more appealing. Might seem like a great strategy at first but not in the long run, as I will never buy Direct TV services after that.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Nov 22, 2016 – President

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with the interview process. I see that there was "NO OFFER" - curious to learn how far you got in the interview process? Did you come in and... More