DMC Atlanta Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 27, 2016

2.1

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in December 2016.

Interview

I had a three step interview process: Video Interview, Phone Interview, and a Job Shadowing interview. It was a short process as well. The first two interview were within a 3 day period. The staff is welcoming and super nice. They are all easy. Just be yourself!

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Dec 27, 2016 – President

Thanks for taking the time to let us know how we are doing!

Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied through Glassdoor, had a screening phone interview, then Hirevue interview, then phone interview with one of the owners. The next step was a shadow interview and that I ultimately declined. This company sells Direct TV services at Walmart with minimal compensation and has no interest in your education or experience level. If you have a college degree do not waste your time on this company because there are better opportunities that include healthcare benefits, and better compensation. Overall seems like nice people to work for if you don't have any training, or education.

Interview Questions

• What do you like to do for fun?
      Describe yourself in 5 words?
      Tell me about past work experiences.
      Answer Question

Nov 19, 2016 – President

We appreciate you taking the time to review our company and for the kind words about our people. I would, however, like to take a moment to address 2 of the OPINIONS (note - not facts) stated in ... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was not long at all. I got a call and the next day I was scheduled for an interview. They told me on the spot that they wanted to bring me on board which I loved. I received training and immediately started working in my field. Great company I highly suggest consideration of applying here to anyone that is doubtful.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received an email and a phone call from a nice person on the phone and invited me to connect during an interview. After few minutes only, asking a lot of questions on my end regarding what the role would be, I understood that the role was far off to what I was looking for and nicely declined. Any person with a degree, great experiences, international background and a desire to grow, I advise not to apply to this company where you would feel like selling ice in the north pole. At least the first step of the interview process taught me how important it is to ask questions in order not to waste your time, which is as valuable as the company's time. In other words and to summarize all the above, an account manager role is in fact an in store sales associate role, commission based, but they simply disguise the role title to make it seem more appealing. Might seem like a great strategy at first but not in the long run, as I will never buy Direct TV services after that.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Nov 22, 2016 – President

Sorry to hear you had a negative experience with the interview process. I see that there was "NO OFFER" - curious to learn how far you got in the interview process? Did you come in and see for ... More

Entry Level Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very simple and easy to apply for. The job title was a little misleading you will be selling Direct TV services in a box store. I felt as though they describe the job as something different than it truly is. If you are a recent college grad I recommend you don't waste your time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have good communication skills. Are you a self-starter? Describe yourself in three words.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Im sure most people can agree although the interviewng process can be exciting it can be intimidating and stressful too. I have to say DMC wasn't that at all. My initial phone call which seemed like a pretty basic interview screening was short and sweet, I was encouraged to check out more about the companies growth and culture, by watching their YouTube channel that has current team members thoughts on the company. It was pretty cool actually. When I came in for my first interview I was pretty nervous, I was greeted by a girl named Tia whos conversation about the olympics and upcoming football season made me feel like I was already part of the team. Tia introduced me to the HR Director, who was to conduct my interview, she asked me questions that were more about me as a person and what I'm looking for and what I can contribute, which was a nice change from having my résumé picked apart in front of me. The first interview only lasted about 10-20 minutes. I felt unsure of how I did as it was ending, but then the HR director explained this interview was super brief and that the next step would be a two to three hour infield skill assessment. When we were finished she walked me upfront and was asking me what I had seen so far on my visit here and even recommend and wrote down for me, some must see places to go before I had to return home to Flordia, I haven't officially relocated yet. After I walked out I thought how cool that was and how genuine both of them were to me. I was excited to get the call that afternoon that I had been chosen for the next step! They were so awesome by accommodating me as I was intown for another day and let me schedule my second interview asap. The second interview was just like the rest of my encounters, awesome! I went out to see how they work with their clients and what a day to day for me would look like. The guy who interviewed me was really down to earth and relatable and seemed like he liked to have fun but was really serious about the opportunity at hand. I spent a few hours with him, he bought me lunch and sent me home with a pamphlet of information to look over when I got home. I was called later that afternoon and spoke to one of the managers for about 5 minutes before I was offered the position! Yippeee!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself I can't read I your resume?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Sandy Springs, Fulton, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

I went in for a brief "1st look" interview and was invited back the next day for a follow-up. Everyone was very nice and professional. During the 2nd interview I got to see the sales process up close. They gave me a simple but thorough look at the job. The building was easy to find and the office staff was very helpful in sending clear instructions (including expected dress code and what I should bring) and confirmation e-mails for my interview appointments.

Interview Questions

• What are the four P's of marketing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I was very nervous to interview with the position, even thought the person I spoke with on the phone made me feel very welcome. Once I got into the lobby, there was fun music playing and the receptionist sparked up conversation with me. It really loosened me up and made me forget I was even there for an interview.

Interview Questions

• What do you better think you are motivated by, challenges or results?   1 Answer

Jul 14, 2016 – President

Thank you for taking the time to let people know about your experience!

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

If selected for an interview, you'll be asked to come to their office. Once you arrive, the HR Manager will come and pull you in for a quick 5 minute interview to get to know you better. If selected for a second interview, you'll go out with one of their Account Managers into the field. You'll stop somewhere for a drink or quick bite to eat and they will break down the compensation structure, the promotion process, and the overall opportunities with the company. Then you will follow the Account Manager to a retail location and you will observe them briefly as they break down just how they market DirecTV to people within the store. They may even have you pitch a couple of people to see how you do or if you like it. Once they feel you have a good concept of the job, you'll ask any questions you may have and then the interview is over. Later that day, you'll know if you got the job once they call with a potential offer.

Account Manager (Advertised As Sales Trainer) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

They didn't ever look at my resume, asked redundant questions that had nothing to do with a background check. Just puff and fluff about the ponzi scheme they're doing over there. There were two other people interviewing at the same time and the office is big and empty. They went over their 4-tier process and asked when I could come in for the second interview. The other questions asked had nothing to do with the job that was advertised on LinkedIn and the interview was not for a Trainer position, as advertised on LinkedIn also. All openings should be modified to fit the actual position they are interviewing and hiring for, so as to respect candidates time and energy, in addition to their own. Huge waste of time.

Interview Questions

• When can you come in for a second interview?   1 Answer

Jun 10, 2016 – President

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I do want to point out a few things: 1. We look at everyone's resume who applies both before we invite them in and during the interview. 2. Not sure ... More