DMC Atlanta Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DMC Atlanta Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview Questions

2.1

16 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were three components: a few questions over the phone, an initial in-person interview and lastly another in-person interview where they take you out to see what a day of work would be like. Across the board everyone is amiable.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 30, 2017

Dear Reviewer, We want to thank you for taking the time taken to go through our interview process here at DMC Atlanta. We value your review and wish you luck in your future endeavors!

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Atlanta

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was excellent. The process only took a week and the human resources department was very helpful. The office atmosphere is very light and Marrisa at the front desk was helpful with all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you more in a job; results or challenges?   Answer Question

Sep 30, 2017

Hello there! We’re glad you had such a wonderful time interviewing with us at DMC Atlanta and want to welcome you to the team! Thank you as well for leaving us this review on Glassdoor.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They ask you basic interview questions.

1. They scout for you by calling your phone/cell phone.
    2. They schedule an interview with you.
    3. On the same day you get your interview, they will tell you, "We might or might not call you back between 4 pm - 5 pm today".
    4. If you do get the opportunity for this job, then they'll tell you what time to come in for your job shadowing.

It's a face-to-face marketing/sales job. They don't cover your gas money, food, or any other type of expense.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What made you decide to join our team?   Answer Question

Oct 1, 2017

Hello Reviewer! Thank you for writing about your experience, and most importantly, thank you for your time interviewing. We appreciate how concise you are and like the clear bullets you’ve provided... More

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Not bad it was easy. The first interview I went for a brief interview. It look only 5 minutes. She just asked me what my goals were and where I would like to travel. She told me more about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase,

Sep 30, 2017

Dear Reviewer, thank you for taking the time to post about your interview experience at DMC Atlanta! It clearly went well because this review shows that you accepted an offer! Congrats and much luck... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Sandy Springs, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. They called me the day right after I submitted the application online. One was face to face interview, which was not hard. The other one was on-site interview. They showed us the working place and let us to ask questions. They clearly presented they were sales marketing company.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you want to work on? Or what's your weakness.   Answer Question

Oct 1, 2017

We love the review and feedback! Thank you for noting how clear and transparent the interview process was, as we are extremely proud of the work we do. Although we did not move further in the... More

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a questionnaire that involved some general marketing questions. They were kind of tricky for someone who hadn't taken a marketing class in a while. The rest of the interview was pretty simple. I warn people that this job involves direct selling in Walmart and other big box stores, which is not what I expected at all.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Sep 30, 2017

Hello, Reviewer- We appreciate you taking the time and offering feedback about the interviewing process. We are a bit confused, however, because it says you accepted the position but had a negative... More

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

It was very strange. nothing going on except for interviewing people at the office. You would think there would be more people other than hiring and receptionist. People seemed to like it but not sure why you would need a college degree. There were black leather couches that seemed to be in everyone's office.

Not the right fit

Jan 18, 2015 – President

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your interview. A few points for clarification:

1. What time of day, and what day of the week did you come in? During certain parts of the day, our team is... More

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta in August 2014.

Interview

Classic commission sales job. Hire as many people as you can and see what works. Interviewer did not talk about the day to day job duties and responsibilities until I asked which seemed sketchy. Did not discuss benefits and compensation until asked. Interviewer called me right after applying. Seemed like they were desperate for employees.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Oct 30, 2014 – President

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the interview process. We try to be as transparent as possible. I would like to make a few points:

1. This is NOT a commission only sales position. Our reps are... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and we went over my resume. She wanted to know how I felt about sales and if I could see myself selling DirecTV to consumers. I did not know this would take place "in the field"

Interview Questions

• Would you be available for 3 hours tomorrow for another interview? Without giving me really any details.   Answer Question

It looks as thought this is a sales based position, not marketing like they explained initially

Oct 1, 2017

Hello, Reviewer! We apologize for the lack of clarification during the interview process. We try to make it as clear as possible that our second interview is a longer interview that allows candidates... More

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta in January 2014.

Interview

I submitted my resume and heard back from DMC Atlanta after a couple of days via email. I called in and they asked me a few questions and explained the position to me and then set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager. I got a text and an email confirmation, which was nice.

I read the last interview review and they don't have couches there (it's annoying when people are wrong when posting bad reviews). There was a good number of people there and the office was pretty busy with lots of younger people in suits. The woman in the lobby was very friendly and talkative. Everything was on time, which was nice because some interviews I've been to make you wait well past your scheduled time.

The interview itself was professional and to the point, maybe a little intimidating. I asked a bunch of questions at the end about the position and she answered them all to me. The interviewer was very matter-of-fact and direct about the position, hours, and compensation. I was told they would call me if I had made it to the second round interview.

Interview Questions

• To give a specific situation when my leadership ability stood out - the set up, the problem, and then my solution to fix the problem and lead to the outcome.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't enter into any negotiation. I spoke with the President and he offered me the position which I accepted.

Oct 1, 2017

Thank you very much for your well thought interview review. We are very glad you had such a great experience during the first interview and were able to ask all the questions you had about our firm... More