DMC Atlanta Marketing and Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DMC Atlanta Marketing and Sales Interview Questions

2.2

Entry Level Sales/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

If selected for an interview, you'll be asked to come to their office. Once you arrive, the HR Manager will come and pull you in for a quick 5 minute interview to get to know you better. If selected for a second interview, you'll go out with one of their Account Managers into the field. You'll stop somewhere for a drink or quick bite to eat and they will break down the compensation structure, the promotion process, and the overall opportunities with the company. Then you will follow the Account Manager to a retail location and you will observe them briefly as they break down just how they market DirecTV to people within the store. They may even have you pitch a couple of people to see how you do or if you like it. Once they feel you have a good concept of the job, you'll ask any questions you may have and then the interview is over. Later that day, you'll know if you got the job once they call with a potential offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were three components: a few questions over the phone, an initial in-person interview and lastly another in-person interview where they take you out to see what a day of work would be like. Across the board everyone is amiable.

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was excellent. The process only took a week and the human resources department was very helpful. The office atmosphere is very light and Marrisa at the front desk was helpful with all questions I had.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you more in a job; results or challenges?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

They ask you basic interview questions.

1. They scout for you by calling your phone/cell phone.
    2. They schedule an interview with you.
    3. On the same day you get your interview, they will tell you, "We might or might not call you back between 4 pm - 5 pm today".
    4. If you do get the opportunity for this job, then they'll tell you what time to come in for your job shadowing.

It's a face-to-face marketing/sales job. They don't cover your gas money, food, or any other type of expense.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years? What made you decide to join our team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dunwoody, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Dunwoody, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Not bad it was easy. The first interview I went for a brief interview. It look only 5 minutes. She just asked me what my goals were and where I would like to travel. She told me more about the company and what they do.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Sandy Springs, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

It was really quick. They called me the day right after I submitted the application online. One was face to face interview, which was not hard. The other one was on-site interview. They showed us the working place and let us to ask questions. They clearly presented they were sales marketing company.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you want to work on? Or what's your weakness.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview started with a questionnaire that involved some general marketing questions. They were kind of tricky for someone who hadn't taken a marketing class in a while. The rest of the interview was pretty simple. I warn people that this job involves direct selling in Walmart and other big box stores, which is not what I expected at all.

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta.

Interview

It was very strange. nothing going on except for interviewing people at the office. You would think there would be more people other than hiring and receptionist. People seemed to like it but not sure why you would need a college degree. There were black leather couches that seemed to be in everyone's office.

Not the right fit

DMC Atlanta Response

Jan 18, 2015 – President

Sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your interview. A few points for clarification: 1. What time of day, and what day of the week did you come in? During certain parts of the day, our team is ... More

Marketing/Sales/Trainer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta in August 2014.

Interview

Classic commission sales job. Hire as many people as you can and see what works. Interviewer did not talk about the day to day job duties and responsibilities until I asked which seemed sketchy. Did not discuss benefits and compensation until asked. Interviewer called me right after applying. Seemed like they were desperate for employees.

Interview Questions

DMC Atlanta Response

Oct 30, 2014 – President

I'm sorry that you didn't enjoy the interview process. We try to be as transparent as possible. I would like to make a few points: 1. This is NOT a commission only sales position. Our reps are ... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMC Atlanta (Atlanta, GA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was straight forward and we went over my resume. She wanted to know how I felt about sales and if I could see myself selling DirecTV to consumers. I did not know this would take place "in the field"

Interview Questions

• Would you be available for 3 hours tomorrow for another interview? Without giving me really any details.   Answer Question

It looks as thought this is a sales based position, not marketing like they explained initially