DMC Marketing Brand Ambassador Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DMC Marketing Brand Ambassador Interview Questions

Interviews at DMC Marketing

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oak Brook, IL) in August 2018.

Interview

Short, straightforward, uncomplicated. They company overview was layed out, expectations were stated. Many questions as to the type of style of employee I am. Questions related to my overall compatibility with the position. Professionally done.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for DMC Marketing

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

3 Interviews.

1st Interview is on the phone, very basic, asking what leadership skills you may have, explaining very broadly what the job is. Definitely will be asked to come for an in-person interview if you say you're interested.

2nd Interview is in person, with the Manager himself. You will most likely have another person interviewing with you in the same room. Not much of an interview, the manager will ask about you, then continue to talk about himself as well as the company and what it is.

3rd Interview- You will be brought down to the cafe downstairs and be asked if you want a coffee or anything , on them. You will then be interviewed by another team member, not anyone with high standing in the company. They will go over the different promotions, how long you will spend in each job, and what the expected pay would be in each one. After so you will be brought back up upstairs to talk with the Manager one more time, answer any leftover questions you may have, and definitely be given a job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at DMC Marketing (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a brief phone interview and at the end was offered an in person 1st round interview. In my 1st round interview I met with the president of the company and learned about him & the meaning behind DMC. He showed me the opportunity and from there I was asked back to a 2nd round interview.
    In my 2nd round I was paired with an account manager in the office who broke down the opportunity further for me and asked me why I should be given the opportunity.
    Upon finishing that I had a 3rd and final interview where I was offered the opportunity and I took it. I haven’t looked back since and I love it.