DMV Business & Market Research Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DMV Business & Market Research Interview Questions

Interviews at DMV Business & Market Research

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at DMV Business & Market Research

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research in January 2017.

Interview

I applied the job online. It took three weeks to get a call from them. The interview was panel. Three people asked different questions. The qiestions was pretty easy and relaxing.

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Pune (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

There were 3 rounds:
    1)Written
    2)Group Discussion
    3)Personal Interview

Written includes English, quantitative, logical reasoning, G.K, Computer basics, Essay writing

My interview was stress interview, in each statement i am getting another question and all questions are contradictory.

Negotiation

They came with fixed salary package. Can't negotiate as per college norms

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Associate Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research in October 2010.

Interview

I have faced 4 rounds of selection process.
    1. HR Round- General discussion nothing beyond my CV.
    2. Interview with Project Manager ( with average difficulty level) it was round my CV and project that I did during my MBA programs.
    3. Case Study- I need to complete assignment related to market/business research with respect to energy industry.
    4. FInal Discussion- Salary, joining timings, and offer has been released. The whole process took 1 week of time.

Negotiation

The fresher do not get the chance on salary negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

There was a written test related to quant and aptitude. Then face to face interview with the manager. It all completed in a day and the result have been informed within a week. It was quick and good.

Interview Questions

• How to know the market for the car? Basically market size of four wheelers.
      What is the approach?   Answer Question

Associate Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kothaguda (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Kothaguda (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview was three rounds interview and the whole process took three to four days.
    1. analytical written test
    2. Group discussion
    3. Final Face to face interview : 3-4 Panelists

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell about yourself
      2. Basic marketing and Market research questions
      3. About previous projects (if any)
      4. They test your proficiency in Advaced Excel and Powerpoint   Answer Question

Senior Researcher Interview

Interview

It was very easy...first they conducted a written exam in which basic finance and excel related questions were asked. After written exam deer was a face to face interview. Very basic finance questions were asked. Overall the process was easy....it took 1 week to complete the hiring process.

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

quite simple interview followed by a written test (psssttt the question paper is available online..search it)

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Its a one on one interview wherein the manager will ask you basic general questions. About your personality and background. They will just gauge you on your communication and presentation skills.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals?
      How would you represent yourself when approached by a client?
      Would you be willing to work in shifts?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at DMV Business & Market Research (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2011.

Interview

I had to give a written test consisting questions on General Aptitude,Logical Reasoning,English Comprehension and Knowledge on working of Computers.The test was of 50 marks and 1 hr duration.It was then followed by a personal interview where I had to answer the below questions.I was selected depending on my performance in the written test and PI but I declined the offer as I was not interested in doing that job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question
    • Are you ready to work for a min. of 3 yrs in this company?   1 Answer
    • Are you interested in working for a Business and Marketing Research company?   1 Answer