DNV GL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

DNV GL Interview Questions

Interviews at DNV GL

2.7

Contract Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL.

Interview

Meet with other attorneys. They are all extremely nice and easy to relate to. They wanted to go over certain scenarios and how I would react to them. I explained how things were done in my former company and how important a process was.

Interview Questions

• What was your prior experience.   1 Answer

Can't say.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNV GL (Houston, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Telephone interview for 30 minutes. Invited for in person interview for 1 hour. The entire interview so far is about a month. I was contacted by email three weeks after my application. One week later had telephone interview which I be as later informed via email less than two hours later I was invited for in person interview in about 4 days.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for dnv gl?   1 Answer

Audit Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at DNV GL (Houston, TX).

Interview

Interview process went smoothly. First spoke with a recruiter who forwarded me to the hiring manager. Who then forwarded me on to the head of the department. In total it took about two months.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to leave my current role and why did I feel I was a good fit for the position?   1 Answer

Junior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL in October 2017.

Interview

First phone screen interview was with HR in the Midwest. Second phone interview sent up for the following week with the hiring manager. The second interview was a test for how well I would fit with the team and level of experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you applied for this position.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL in June 2016.

Interview

Very casual, the recruiter was nice enough to overlook my nervousness and inability to say a whole sentence without stutter. Since this was only a phone screen, nothing technical was brought up during the conversation.

Interview Questions

• Was there a time that you have to deal with customer requirement   1 Answer

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL (Mechanicsburg, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Sent in resume with cover letter. Response was quick and HR department was polite and efficient. Phone interview first mostly non-technical. Then called in for onsite interview which was mostly nontechnical as well.

Interview Questions

• If you've clashed with a team member during development, explain what you did to overcome your differences to reach a solution   1 Answer

Negotiation

No room for negotiation since it was just an internship.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL (Madison, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

Apply online, if you know someone in the company, its a plus. Phone interview with a human resource talent acquisition person, in-person interview with multiple managers, phone interview with someone in some other office than the office being interviewed for, then wait wait wait, eventually if offer is made then they will call you. Sign the acceptance letter.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you had to work with difficult co-worker and what did you do?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL.

Interview

I was referred for the job by a DNV GL employee. The process included a phone interview with an HR representative, a phone interview with my potential boss, and an in-person interview with a number of project managers in the office. I received a phone call from HR with the job offer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at DNV GL.

Interview

I had a phone interview with my future direct supervisor, and about 2 weeks later had an in-person interview with 3 people. I received a time-sensitive offer from another company, and when I spoke to my recruiter about the situation I received an offer from DNV the next day.

Interview Questions

• Nothing unexpected- "tell me about a time you made a mistake" type questions.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at DNV GL.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple. A phone screen and then an in person interview. The phone screen basically went over the job description and how you could fulfill those duties. The in person, was also geared towards your abilities to work within the role.