DPI Specialty Foods Interview Questions in Upper Marlboro, MD | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at DPI Specialty Foods

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Upper Marlboro, MD) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online and it was a couple of weeks before I heard anything. I was contacted directly by the GM. This process was private as there was a current manager in the position about to be termed. These things occur on the norm but I should have viewed this differently before continuing. Had 2 phone screens with GM and President before one F2F meeting and was offered via phone.

Interview Questions

• What is your management style?
      Do you have union experience?
      Why would you be a good fit?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at DPI Specialty Foods (Upper Marlboro, MD) in February 2013.

Interview

Webex video conference interview. The interview took place at the DPI Warehouse center in Upper Marlboro, MD. In a conference room with the IT Director on site, with an experienced Systems Analyst employee. On video was the CIO for DPI with the IT Director for the main office in California.

Interview Questions

• What types of IT experience had I encountered in comparison to their company's needs.   1 Answer